Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 27 year old truecel gets lung cancer.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl whatever force is controlling this world absolutely hates truecels, be it God, mother nature, or an AI program, they want use to suffer the worst fates.
Chad's go out every night smoking twelve packs of cigarettes and dousing themselves in hard liquor, yet they are perfectly healthy. But a poor truecel who's never even touched a cigarette gets the worst type of lung cancer.
WE ARE BEING TARGETTED FOR REMOVAL AND TORTURE
ITS OVER

God hates incels

His toxic personality made him ill teehee.

In all seriousness if you're in that situation you may as well try to get a high score going ER (in minecraft).

He's lucky, at least he doesn't have to attempt suicide after he realizes it's completely over and his dreams will never come true in his 30's.

>Never smoked

Damn, brutal, yeah truecels are the sacrificial lambs of humanity. I hope there is an afterlife (a pleasant one) for him.

Wonder where he got the cancer from.

Jfl whatever force is controlling this world absolutely hates truecels, be it God, mother nature, or an AI program, they want use to suffer the worst fates.
Chad's go out every night smoking twelve packs of cigarettes and dousing themselves in hard liquor, yet they are perfectly healthy. But a poor truecel who's never even touched a cigarette gets the worst type of lung cancer.
ITS OVER

Fuck, his post is a solemn testament to the joke that is reality. We're surrounded by low IQ, nonsentient, psychopathic, primate scum who, after 50,000 years of existence, still haven't been able to acknowledge basic truths about our harsh reality. Eugenics is the only answer to human suffering, my condolences to this poor bastard.

Air pollution in general will do that in sufficient quantities, along with genes that can't cope with it. Very low age to get struck down with stage 4 though, pretty suspect.

The only thing worse than cancer is having a shitty condition that affects every aspect of your life in a devastating way but doesn't kill you (check)

God isin't real

ITS OVER

Where is his GoFundMe normies?? hmmm?

Unlucky.

I am certain to get cancer sooner or later since I drink so much.. But I dont have it now. I likely get it once im a decade or 2 older (in my 30s or 40s).

My uncle passed from cancer, but he was a major sexhaver and had multiple children from different women.

He missed the sweet spot. He worked hard enough to get sick. But not hard enough to achieve the american dream of good job. House with white picket fence. Loving wife and 2 children.

fucking brutal. just another example of how unfair life is

In all seriousness if you're in that situation you may as well try to get a high score going ER (in minecraft).
He can't even walk across the room... he's basically bedridden - at least that's what he says. Once again this proves that life ain't worth shit. Those who die a quick and painless death are blessed.

I'm a truecel like him and can relate a lot. Imagine waking up to a face covered in acne to where every waking moment you experience nothing but pain on your face. Then you see people that aren't ugly drinking alcohol, smoking, girls are sucking tons of dicks, you go to the bathroom and they don't even wash their hands, they give me looks of disgust and mock me for having acne, and these are the people blessed with flawless skin that makes them look healthy and beautiful.

I wonder if any, just any foid out there ever considered helping this wretched soul in some way throughout his life. We all know the answer. Well, maybe it's just about time for foids of his circle to remember of his existence and virtue signal his great personality for his last moments.

I'm a truecel like him and can relate a lot. Imagine waking up to a face covered in acne to where every waking moment you experience nothing but pain on your face. Then you see people that aren't ugly drinking alcohol, smoking, girls are sucking tons of dicks, you go to the bathroom and they don't even wash their hands, they give me looks of disgust and mock me for having acne, and these are the people blessed with flawless skin that makes them look healthy and beautiful.
This is the same situation I'm in. I am cleaner and take better care of my skin than 99% of the population, yet they still treat me like I'm some gross animal that's never touched water in his life.

This is the same situation I'm in. I am cleaner and take better care of my skin than 99% of the population, yet they still treat me like I'm some gross animal that's never touched water in his life.
Depression (being ugly) also lowers the immune system so ugly people can not catch a break. It's just endless suffering and then you die.

https://healthfully.com/long-term-effects-of-amlodipine-3938150.html
Depression weakens the immune system, particularly natural killer T-cells which help protect the body from carcinogens (cancer-causing agents). A weakened immune system also affects the body’s inflammatory response. The NIHM reports that this physical effect of depression has been related to an increased incidence of osteoarthritis, asthma, heart disease and autoimmune disorders.

At least he will die sooner, better than to suffer until you are 80

Brutal and suifuel.

And Normies still believe in the just world fallacy

"It gets better" :soy:

its sad that he'll probably die alone, but truth be told, we will all share his fate.

Nigga should go full heisenberg

Giving a trucel cancer is like throwing knives at a burning corpse.

ITS OVER

JFLMyResponse

Genetics. I knew a guy that died at 21 from cancer. Yet there's old folks that smoked 40 a day for 50 years and die in their bed at 85. Its just your fuckin luck (or lack of) I suppose.

It's stories like this that make me just want to blow my brains out.

What's the point?

Fuck the world. Fuck everyone who told me that "hard work pays off" it doesn't.

...It hit me how life is fucked, some people play the right cards and get no chance while others don't even lift a finger while getting served on a silver tray, yet they tell you all the time how you're weak and self pityish if you externalize your misery, even if just partially.

Precisely this.

I've just come from a thread of a 19 Year old foid my age, earning over $45000+ in a month. Meanwhile I'm mentally torturing myself doing a fucking STEM degree, ending up in thousands of pounds of debt which I'll never be able to pay off, and I'll get people like that slut telling me to just "work hard".

I never asked to be born. Hard work means fuck all. Your life quality all lies in the hands of probability. If you're born goodlooking and/or female, you'll be fine.

I hope this world burns.

Most brutal thing on reddit. Truly saddening.

I hope there is no God because, if there is, He hates us.

if god hated you you would be dead

Killing me, right now, would be doing me a favor. God is going to torture me until I kill myself, so that he can send me to hell without really being his fault.

I wonder if any, just any foid out there ever considered helping this wretched soul in some way throughout his life. We all know the answer. Well, maybe it's just about time for foids of his circle to remember of his existence and virtue signal his great personality for his last moments.
They'd let him rot and die of cancer and instead go for chad who has plenty of girls for him already

There is no god

Wow, what a sick joke. He was brought into this world without his consent and is being taken from it in the worst possible way. I think that the problem we are all facing is genes. They are the true cancer: a disease called life. I have long been a devout anti-natalist. Life has had 3.1 billion years to make itself worth living and yet things like this still happen on massive scale. Genes simply dont give 2 shits about the feelings of their vehicles, only making it to the next generation. Notice how there are no female comments yet posted. The same bastards who made this young man to suffer couldn't care less. Meanwhile they cherry pick from this site for incel-tears. Foids are just an extension of lifes shit-fest... puppets of their replicators. From now on new mothers should be given lung cancER of their own as punishment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back