Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 27 year old NEET warns people

Ill kms before that

Don't worry in my country you can't neet. So I have to work to survive.

idk man, seems like a personal problem of him which he's projecting onto others

Women refuse love, physical intimacy, sex and marriage from me
Employers refuse livelihood from me, they don't take me even in warehouse jobs
Toxic meds for natural symptoms caused by touch starvation and getting enslaved via jobcentre isn't any kind of help

It's over if you don't make it while you're still under your 20's. You get thrown out from the society without teen love to perform well and connections to get jobs.

The reddit incel still doesn’t get it.

Even if you wage cuck and “do everything right” it still doesn’t matter if ultimately no one gives a fuck and you still don’t have any broad to come home to.

Muh boy Groteque found that out himself brutally and soon stopped wage cucking for good because of it.

i wish i could neet :feelsbadman:

What a retard. I can work, I just choose not to.

Oh damn I better not get too comfortable neeting, I won't be able to get a job! :soy: :soy:

tbh i was 6 Months out of work and the first 1-2 months was great.

After that the Voice were too loud and i had to enlist into the wagecuckforce again to silence them abit

what a dumb fucker he is. its probably really a foid saying this because she hates working but gets railed by chad. fuckoff

Over for those older than that guy.
Muh boy Groteque found that out himself brutally and soon stopped wage cucking for good because of it.
What the latest on him?

just 'working hard' and 'taking care of myself' wasnt enough to get gf, so why even bother when i cant have friends or gf unwashed or washed, job or no job

"I can't eat food unless it has been cooked by me, at high heat, to sterilize it"

:feelswhat: uh, yeah bro, that's how cooking works.
Is he saying he doesnt trust fast food wagies to cook properly, or does he literally think non-NEETs eat raw meat every day? Jfl

Also he gave 0 reasons other than being an autist and "it's harder to get out the longer youre in" just normie sperging out over muh death anxiety existential crisis.

Over for those older than that guy.

What the latest on him?
Well some say he may have transitioned into a woman named @Rowan but perhaps that is just an old internet myth? :feelskek:

:feelsclown::society::foidSoy:

People like this really need to wake up from just-world fallacy nonsense.

No pussy no work. NEETcel for life :feelscomfy:

I NEED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIETY THAT HATES ME:feelstastyman:

Imagine living in a country where you can eat without working

27 is definitely not old...

been semi NEET for 6 months and i already feel like i’m losing it, if it weren’t for the minor copes I still have i’m pretty sure I’d have gone over the edge

I enjoy being neet, after working everyday for several years non stop. I don't need advice from soyddit

Even if you wage cuck and “do everything right” it still doesn’t matter if ultimately no one gives a fuck and you still don’t have any broad to come home to.

These Retards getting Gaslight into Doing the right Thing " or Out of Peer pressure . Newsflash Nobody cared About the builder that died today , and a Drugdealer has the time of His Life .

If anything Work makes you even more Broken and needlessly exhausted when your already at the Bottom Line "

are you NEET ?

Don't worry in my country you can't neet. So I have to work to survive.
This. I'm extremely jealous of Westerncels because they can at least get socialbuxx. Where I live even if I want to (and I do) I simply can't as the benefits are literally so insignificant I can't even buy enough food to sustain myself calorie-wise.

Is there a neet.is or some website to talk to other neets?

The guy seems based. No pussy, no work.

Last edited:
Lol what a cuck i word and do school

this might be a foid saying this. you would be surprised how many foids that hate working. but they think incels should work. foids are the dumbest fucking species.

Stupid distractions.

I hate people who rotate their world around being NEETs, JFL at coping your life will get better if you get out of neet, it's probably better as a neet.

There is no escape from genetic prison. Maximum security genetic prison with 10 feet walls.

Very few escape stories from Hamudi Prison.