Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

$27,000 worth of procedures

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
4to7.jpg

YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT HE'S DONE TO HIS EYE AREA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, looks almost opry tier

Is basedtruecel around here? I remember he went to have some surgeries but never reported back.

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT HE'S DONE TO HIS EYE AREA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, looks almost opry tier

Squinting + lighting, eye area probs didn't change.

worth every pennny imo

look like a strong 7 now

Weed said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:

Squinting + lighting, eye area probs didn't change.

Just checked, he got orbital implants
o.jpg

o.jpg

he looks old, once you can't pass as a college student surgery becomes pointless

15,000 more on a hair transplant and he can be Chad

CamelBlueFilters said:
Is basedtruecel around here? I remember he went to have some surgeries but never reported back.

He was here 12 hours ago, don't know if he offed himself as promised

He gained like 1.5 points and is still subhuman

legit
he would look even better with a decent hairline

coreywebb93 said:
he looks old, once you can't pass as a college student surgery becomes pointless

LOL.

From a subhuman to a betabux.

This is the surgery I need.

looks bad irl still due to recessed maxilla

you know its over when you can see the cheeks outproject the alveolar process from a coronal view

basically a waste of money until he finishes what he started with a pyriform apeture implant and 3000+ fue to the hairline

I honestly think if you just chose a hairstyle that complemented your hairline better you’d be a chad. Try a variation of a comb over or something similiar.

Definitley looks better.
You went from someone that would've not even be looked at by woman, to a guy that could potentially become a betabux provider.

Wow, that's pretty good.

He ascended big time. 1.5-2.5 PSL points.

Wearacombl said:
Definitley looks better.
You went from someone that would've not even be looked at by woman, to a guy that could potentially become a betabux provider.

Neomedus said:
I honestly think if you just chose a hairstyle that complemented your hairline better you’d be a chad. Try a variation of a comb over or something similiar.

Not me guys  :sleepy:

Lol I'm the popularizer of this meme.

This was the title of my thread too, I think.

From incel to douchebag.

Lbh.

Squinting is hiding his subhuman scleral show. I'm an expert on this because I myself have subhuman scleral show.