Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 26y/o 5'3'' ITcel is a virgin not an incel

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
These people are a cult:

3zgJOoK.jpg

They are like the abused users of some cult, utterly convinced that their leader is good and their god loves them and that all bad things happening to them are their own fault, JFL.

I think that's just one of us LARPing, to be honest.

"genetics". I agree, smells like incel LARP.

Just ignore laws of nature bro

Reads like borderline parody.

Hm.
True, could be LARP, of course.
Then again, IT reality has reached a level of satire and patheticness that it's increasingly hard to tell the difference between LARP and real.

because he thinks that incel means = you hate women, believe in blackpill, etc.

Anyone who uses the phrase “problematic” is guaranteed a worthless leftist soyboy or incel in denial.

He is simply coping with the fact that he will never be attractive to women and will never get laid, this is how bluepilled incels cope.

He is an incel, no matter what he says :feelskek:

Can be larp or GIGAcope and extreme delusion. His brain just dismisses any signs of hopelessness so he doesn't kill himself

Nothing that annoys me more than cuck incels in denial

Cool LARP bro.

If not LARP, this is hypocritical. I'm not allowed to chalk up my loneliness to normativities in society. But Tall Girl is. Everyone else is allowed to say "I'm undesirable." Or even further, say "I'm undesirable, but society is wrong for holding standards that say I'm undesirable, everyone has to like me now."

He's trying to get fat IT foids by talking about how he respects women and how he is manning up.

"genetics". I agree, smells like incel LARP.
Yeah, it's a little too on the nose.
Everyone else is allowed to say "I'm undesirable." Or even further, say "I'm undesirable, but society is wrong for holding standards that say I'm undesirable, everyone has to like me now."
If by "everyone else" you mean women, then yes. Which, ironically, is exactly what the status quo is already. Men will already convince themselves to desire any old fat ugly bitch.

You never know what a Larp is these days dealing those crazy incels in denial.

“toxic” :soy::soy::soy:
“Problematic” :soy::soy::soy:

title reads like satire lmao which one of u was that

He chose to live in delusy

Last edited:
I'm involuntarily celibate but that doesn't mean that I am involuntarily celibate, stupid inkwell.

I’m involuntarily celibate but I’m what you call a Chad because I treat wahmen with respect.

These people are a cult:

3zgJOoK.jpg

They are like the abused users of some cult, utterly convinced that their leader is good and their god loves them and that all bad things happening to them are their own fault, JFL.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No way this is real.

Must be his personality.

For all brothers who think it is not real, I assure you, it is real level of such """"humans""""".

LARP or not but IT really think that calling such a guy "incel" is wrong:

0fE6rag.png

IT is just low sentience incels

This is probably fake, no one can be this pathetic

Just another faggot thinking he can virtue signal his way into the puss.

These people are a cult:

3zgJOoK.jpg

What you said reminds me of Stalins Soviet Russia. He starved and killed 10 times more than Hitler (and we are talking about his own people) and people still loved and cheered him. Stockholm sindrom gone extreme. Its the same way of thinking

These people are a cult:

3zgJOoK.jpg

Beggars belief.
What you said reminds me of Stalins Soviet Russia. He starved and killed 10 times more than Hitler (and we are talking about his own people) and people still loved and cheered him. Stockholm sindrom gone extreme. Its the same way of thinking

If not LARP, this is hypocritical. I'm not allowed to chalk up my loneliness to normativities in society. But Tall Girl is. Everyone else is allowed to say "I'm undesirable." Or even further, say "I'm undesirable, but society is wrong for holding standards that say I'm undesirable, everyone has to like me now."
Society is cucked.

Wouldnt be surprised if joke post. Incel subreddits used to do this all the time to get npcs to upvote. Just reads like a parody tbh.