Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

26 yo Stacy/Roastie posts all the guys she’s fucked, including fratboys

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Holy fucking shit. I dunno if this is ragefuel or suicidefuel. 

So some 26 yo Roastie/Stacy detailed all the men she’s fucked so far in her life. She admits that she can’t even remember how many fratboys she fucked at college, all of them anonymously (she didn’t even know their names).

https://www.datehookup.com/singles-content-everyone-ive-ever-had-sex-with-female--26--boston.htm

Fucking insane suifuel. I bet she’s not even hot. I bet as soon as she got her liberal arts degree she was given a job as a fucking penpusher donothing marketing cunt in some company thanks to affirmative action.

I hope to God when I die I find out this life was just a shitty computer game or something.

MayorOfKekville said:
I hope to God when I die I find out this life was just a shitty computer game or something.

+

IT's all about sex,sex,sex when it comes to these whores but our enemies want to tell us that we just want sex

KilluminoidBR said:
The girl i lost my virginity fucked 18 man b4 fucking me, i was the 19th.

Then she cucked me with my (ex)friend, he was the 20th (i think).

She was 18.

At least you got cucked and learned your lesson young. No marriage, no kids, no shared debt.

Being truly cucked is my biggest fear.

AscendedNormie said:
At least you got cucked and learned your lesson young. No marriage, no kids, no shared debt.

Being truly cucked is my biggest fear.

3 weeks before she fuckes him she PROMISSED me that she would never have any kind os sexual relation with him.

How can these creatures be so nefarious?? god damn...

The worst thing is this isent even that high of a notch count for your average roastie. The reality is probably far far worse than we can imagine.

Physical removal.

KilluminoidBR said:
3 weeks before she fuckes him she PROMISSED me that she would never have any kind os sexual relation with him.

How can these creatures be so nefarious?? god damn...

She was already fucking him when you were together. The same exact thing happened to me. Blackpill.

This woman will settle down and get married one day and the guy she marries she will never truly love. The sex will cut off after the last kid is born. This is what awaits nonChads.

MayorOfKekville said:

So some 26 yo Roastie/Stacy detailed all the men she’s fucked so far in her life. She admits that she can’t even remember how many fratboys she fucked at college, all of them anonymously (she didn’t even know their names).

https://www.datehookup.com/singles-content-everyone-ive-ever-had-sex-with-female--26--boston.htm

Fucking insane suifuel. I bet she’s not even hot. I bet as soon as she got her liberal arts degree she was given a job as a fucking penpusher donothing marketing cunt in some company thanks to affirmative action.

Kek, she had almost all races in her list: white, black, hispanic, arab and even an asian guy.

But no curry.

IT'S CURRY OVER.

She must be so miserable not realizing that you don't need sex to life a wonderful life.

FACEandLMS said:
This woman will settle down and get married one day and the guy she marries she will never truly love. The sex will cut off after the last kid is born. This is what awaits nonChads.

Then why do you encourage me and other people on here to approach women if it's over for non-Chads?

chudur-budur said:
Kek, she had almost all races in her list: white, black, hispanic, arab and even an asian guy.

But no curry.

IT'S CURRY OVER.

What is that gif from? Its cracks me up everytime.

Framecel222 said:
Then why do you encourage me and other people on here to approach women if it's over for non-Chads?
Fuck them, don't marry/LTR them.

AscendedNormie said:
She was already fucking him when you were together. The same exact thing happened to me. Blackpill.

But 2 months latter she dumped him too.

She was literally riding the cock carousel and we both were just more 2 horses...

chudur-budur said:
MayorOfKekville said:
Fucking insane suifuel. I bet she’s not even hot. I bet as soon as she got her liberal arts degree she was given a job as a fucking penpusher donothing marketing cunt in some company thanks to affirmative action.
I hope to God when I die I find out this life was just a shitty computer game or something.
But no curry.
IT'S CURRY OVER.
lmao

/pol/cel said:
What is that gif from? Its cracks me up everytime.

kek.

propose with me a new tag for such threads

Everyoen focuses on the people who have a lot of sex. As rare as it may be I want information on women who never have sex, or only have one or two sexual partners their entire life.

To the brothel she goes.

blackcel said:
Everyoen focuses on the people who have a lot of sex. As rare as it may be I want information on women who never have sex, or only have one or two sexual partners their entire life.

You will never find a woman like that. Time to wake up, especially black women LOL

seems like a common thing females do

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBAZFd4Si4[/video]

https://deadspin.com/5652280/the-full-duke-university-fuck-list-thesis-from-a-former-female-student/

17nfsdmrixu8yjpg.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/10/sister-grasses-brother-up-so-brother-posts-her-hook-up-list-online_n_8519262.html

o-IMGUR-570.jpg

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/99-sex-partners

Well, I’m just going to come right out and say it. According to the creepy (and confidential) Excel spreadsheet that documents my sex life, I have slept with 99 people. The vast majority of these people (let’s call it 97 percent) were men. 

I can see it now; my life as a dark, romantic '90s comedy. Young woman tallies 99 sexual partners, decides that’s “too many” partners, saves herself for #100, and a knight in shining armor arrives. He is the hundredth mate, and he is her mate for life.

"replete with my newfound sexual freedom"

Yeah, freedom of being depressed and profissionaly frustrated.

What a disgusting whore. Of course she's just the norm these days.

ewww imagine the flaps on her.

FACEandLMS said:

We should just give up and call it quits. Relationships as a non-Chad is clearly not worth it.

Fucking insane suifuel. I bet she’s not even hot. I bet as soon as she got her liberal arts degree she was given a job as a fucking penpusher donothing marketing cunt in some company thanks to affirmative action.

I hope to God when I die I find out this life was just a shitty computer game or something.
You know her cunt and asshole is the equivalent of an arbys beef and cheddar left out in july. Fucking disgusting.

My uncle was cucked way back in 2000, his new wife of 2 years or less was sleeping with his friend in his bed, the woman is married to the other man now with 3 young children, she now is throwing my uncles children, now 17/18 out so she can use their bedrooms for other children.

My uncle started drinking after that and has been alcoholic for over 10 years now.

Jesus christ I had to stop reading. Seriously my body got all hot and my heart is racing I feel physically ill.

I'm only 23 and most girls probably have a list of men they fuck and compare. My only chance if I ever do get laid is with some whore who has been through 20 guys and I'm one of many. I want to kill myself so bad right now why did i even open the link... fuck everyone

Think how many ropes of cum this slut has taken

Now imagine the poor ugly dumbass that’s going to marry that cretin.

if she includes the 'anonymous' fraternity people the list becomes 10x worse...
worst part? that's the average sex life of women.
i'm sorry for the future husband...

Jesus, imagine the cuck who's about to marry this girl who's had a different dozen penises in her vagina, anus and mouth, which is the same mouth supposed to kiss their future "children" good night.

I was orbiting this one girl HARD, waiting on her hand and foot, buying her shit. Never even got a kiss, find out later she was driving to my “friends” houses to suck their dicks and swallow their cum, she did this multiple times a week while stringing me along :feelsrope:

funny how it really is all about sex for roasties. All their cringey websites and magazines are filled with sex stuff.

This is considered morally acceptable in America. Her father probably wouldn't mind if he learned of his daughter's affairs with all the relevant details. Utterly sickening.

There exist people on this forum who feel no hatred towards Chads, even after reading such accounts. How is that even possible?

This is a future dead bedroom waiting to happen. Libido is ultimately a finite resource - it decreases mostly with age but also with experience. Assuming she can get married by 30, what kind of sex life will there be? It will be tepid as hell for the first 2 years, then it will be gone forever. She won't be bonded to her husband, and a divorce will be down the line by about 40.

It used to be that marriage was the start of your sex life, not the end of it.

The worst thing is this isent even that high of a notch count for your average roastie. The reality is probably far far worse than we can imagine.
Lmao dude really

Damn, strong bump.

I was orbiting this one girl HARD, waiting on her hand and foot, buying her shit. Never even got a kiss, find out later she was driving to my “friends” houses to suck their dicks and swallow their cum, she did this multiple times a week while stringing me along :feelsrope:
Hard-bought wisdom.