Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 26 year old man dates 14 year old girl (who looks 25 jfl). goes on steve wilkos show

She’ll age like mayonnaise

Volcel if you wouldn't smash her landwhale grandma

The only scumbag I see is that moral fagging tv show host cuck. I wonder how the cucked cops didn't arrest him.

Didnt watch but the guy is based

i see nothing wrong, if she hashad her period, its nature saying shes ready to be bred

Won't watch because I don't want to feel rage, but based man.

She looks older than me

Is that a 14 year old girl? She looks like she's in her mid 20's.

No way that actress is 14.

You are never too young to look like a roasty.

she looks 35 christ

jfl she looks like she's his age

The only scumbag I see is that moral fagging tv show host cuck. I wonder how the cucked cops didn't arrest him.
motherfucker looks like some pedo who fucks 5 Y/Os

legit worse than a cuck

She was probably tighter than roasties his age.

Wtf is that? Why does the host look like a white guy in black face?

this is ideal, I'm also 26 and going after 14 year old girls. more power to this brave man! :feelsokman:

Brutal. Just how, look at her nasolabial folds, disgusting

Actually, I agree that 26 year olds should not be having sexual relationships with 14 year olds. However, although the episode's ostensible motivation is to rescue the young girl from the "creepy" pedophile, I do wonder if this is just a convenient pretext for showing a Chad and live audience humiliating/shaming a manlet for the viewer's entertainment.

I do like 14 year olds, but Stacies who look like 14yo for fucks sake!!

Steve Wilkos is the biggest cuck, thinks defending teen sluts makes him attractive but the bald fucker doesn't realise he's invisible to 100% of prime foids.

Steve Wilkos is the biggest cuck, thinks defending teen sluts makes him attractive but the bald fucker doesn't realise he's invisible to 100% of prime foids.
the dude is fat and bald now. he isn't going to attract foids anymore other than post-wall roasties in their 40s with wrinkly skin.
Is that a 14 year old girl? She looks like she's in her mid 20's.
ikr
She looks older than me
she looks older than me and i'm almost 23
steve wilkos' early episodes used to be a lot more controversial

This chick is 14? She can easily pass for being my mom, what the fuck.

Volcel if you wouldn't smash her landwhale grandma
:feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also her daughter looks like a back alley whore, no surprise she's sleeping with older men tbh.

She’ll age like mayonnaise
It really last a long time...

If it's unopened.

Once opened it needs to be refrigerated. If it's in a glass jar it will last a long time...

:feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also her daughter looks like a back alley whore, no surprise she's sleeping with older men tbh.
the 14 year old probably started puberty really early

this happens but the show itself is fake

why isnt there equal blame? why is it always the man in trouble in these relationships? this relationship is clearly not a " forced" one like apologists like to meme with so the young cunt shud get equal blame too for even being in a relationship with someone double her age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back