Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious $250.000 Research on Incels. The Conclusion of this Research: Nothing can be done.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
83d 11h 0m
nothing can be done?

how about fixing this gynocentric society which overvalues foids and inflates their hypergamy to ridiculous levels? maybe that’d solve the incel problem...

but no, ofc not. that would mean holding foids accountable for their shitty behaviour.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
65d 5h 54m
Lonelycel said:
They'd prefer to put thousands of men in jail instead of just asking women to stop chasing fuckboys and get their act together
Never forget that the world we live in is where in fact a majority of those who are poor or in poverty are in fact men, we are fucking disposable in their eyes. Eventually, the winds of the world will change but that is our current reality. The fact of the matter is that the world exists as it does today off the majority of the backs of male suffering, something of which feminism goes to great lengths to deny or falsify. :feelsjuice:
MaxZM98 said:
nothing can be done?

how about fixing this gynocentric society which overvalues foids and inflates their hypergamy to ridiculous levels? maybe that’d solve the incel problem...

but no, ofc not. that would mean holding foids accountable for their shitty behaviour.
It will fix itself eventually because there is literally nothing sustainable in the long run of the kind of societies we're living in, it will collapse eventually and it will be horrific for the survivors, especially the female survivors who have been told their entire lives that they're entitled to everything while likewise telling men that we're entitled to purely nothing. The pendulum will swing in the opposite direction very harshly eventually, none of this current absurdity we're living in is set in stone, it is disintegrating before our very eyes as I write this. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
30d 6h 0m
Koruga said:
. Also try to harm the environment if you are a fan of accelerationism.
China is already on that. They will be done by 2025. And by done I mean, no more environment.

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★
7d 20h 11m
Soyciety will never realize that it is SOYCIETY that creates Incels in the first place through ostracizing Ugly People which makes them Resentful. Soyciety will reap what they sow. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
7d 11h 28m
gymletethnicel said:
Yeah, that would actually be a decent solution. Most people will not visit prostitutes due to the prices, but being allowed to have sex every 2 weeks would be a decent solution to the degrading mental well-being of incels. The government could fund the prostitutes for their time, everyone wins.

Real solutions like that will never be considered though, they want to make our lives worse while simultaneously they talk about deradicalising us. It is an utter joke.
The State should provide free surgeries and free social and sexual training for all incels

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 19h 28m
They'll cope, deflect, gaslight, place blame elsewhere - anything, except admit that this is a sociological problem that has been exacerbated by women's lib, feminism, and the laws that changed everything with regards to male-female dynamics and relations. Culture and society shift and mold to the laws you put in place. When you changed the laws to the point where you made it a crime in some places to talk a woman to try and date her and how the fuck do you expect society and culture to adapt to that in a way that doesn't fuck over a huge portion of men like it already has and destroy your society from the inside? Inceldom already is an existing phenomenon that has been around since the says of bashing rocks over people's heads and stealing their food and women. Many men were already genetic dead ends who didn't get to breed from hundreds of thousands of years ago. We created order out of that natural chaos by introducing monogamy and marriage. But these past 50+ years of "progress" will see to it that thousands of years of social order will be flushed down the toilet, because women want to be proud sluts who boast about their abortions and want society to respect them for their degenerate and destructive behavior.

These gynocentric laws and norms in the West will be its downfall, and they'll take everything down with it without once looking in mirror and admitting fault where lies in the core. Pandora's box has already been opened. Things will continue to deteriorate every generation. We are doomed.

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel oh shit, congrats on getting your thread stickied. You're in the big leagues now, buddy boyo. All you had to was sell your soul to the weeb lords and animemaxx.:feelsgah:

Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 18h 57m
Lonely4Ever said:
Soyciety will never realize that it is SOYCIETY that creates Incels in the first place through ostracizing Ugly People which makes them Resentful. Soyciety will reap what they sow. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

PUAhater
★★
180d 15h 49m
Caesercel said:
This is why I was never a fan of disengaged "its over" mindset. This is exactly what (((they))) want. Incels should actively try to spread the blackpill and be as misogynist in real life as possible without sabotaging their personal well being.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 14h 23m
Lonelycel said:
They'd prefer to put thousands of men in jail instead of just asking women to stop chasing fuckboys and get their act together
In their cucked eyes that would be breaking ""basic"" human rights

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
181d 13h 57m
deradicalisation
If you're being radicalized by data
mental_out said:
Meanwhile the religion of peace will continue to blow up random shit and the police will do nothing. Easier to arrest people over edgy shitposts
wait a sek you were a mod maby :waitwhat:

HowHerring

HowHerring

Recruit
★★
2d 14h 7m
gymletethnicel said:
TL;DR: I do not know what to do.
Honestly we should start with taking away women's rights and destroying social media. I know it sounds pathetic and more like a larp (which it is I guess, 'cause there's no going back) but it's the only hypothetical way to solve the problem.
Inceldom problem cannot be solved in the current social system. Inceldom itself is a result of modern way in which humanity has decided to go. The more rights, quotas, benefits and perquisites will be given to women, the more "Chad only" syndrome will take root in foid's minds.
They already basically don't need any man except for Chad, they need a slave to suck some money out of or to receive some gifts from.
The future is absolutely horrific. It will be filled with millions of adult virgin men and tons of coochie slaves who will be more than happy to have "sex" (she will literally just stay still thinking of Chad) once a year with their "beautiful 40 yo wife with 3 children from her ex-hubby". It will be 99%/1%. This is the future humanity has chosen.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 22h 57m
Caesercel said:
You mental_out @mental_out IncelCream @IncelCream PPEcel @PPEcel UKhapacel @UKhapacel and others are probably on that list
So sad not me :feelscry:
Glowniggers reading this add me too

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
197d 18h 41m
Blackpillapologist said:
So sad not me :feelscry:
Glowniggers reading this add me too
You are in Uk?. Just how many britbings are here

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
219d 16h 25m
This article is actually well written with actual persons with relevant degrees behind it. Beats the two synapses malfunctioning of the other “female researchers”. Guess that is another one to add to the list of misogyny, females can’t do research.

Wellington said:
Inceldom is a state of being not an ideology, political movement, or extremist group

If someone is paralyzed in a wheelchair it would be ridiculous to say "how to deradicalize paralyzed people", that makes no fucking sense

If they really want a "solution" then they can give us incels 2 things: pussy and NEETbux

That won't solve the problem (it won't fix our genetics), but at least that's a way to help incels cope in soyciety
I can see how that would help many here, honestly the price is cheap for patching the problem. I think that is for low IQ incels though, really misogynistic incels would rather have the genocide of all women.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
gymletethnicel said:
A $250.000 research on a small group of people active on the internet is already too much, but I guess that is the amount someone with a PhD is paid when they do so-called research. A WIRED Article was posted last month regarding deradicalising incels and the conclusions that have been made from research regarding incels.

It is a big article so I want to point a few things that caught my eye in this article, it is basically just another blackpill by the way. They basically admit that if you are an incel then you are doomed, you cannot be helped, only arrested or killed.

Apparently imprisoning me is actually an option that is considered, but a female going on a date with me is completely ludicrous and not an option. :society:
Having a girlfriend would deradicalise me and I would no longer be an incel, but no, this is not a possibility because I possess a particulal set of genes.
I just wanted a family:(

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
402d 22h 37m
Lonelycel said:
This is why cucks should be dragged behind trucks on the freeway.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 11h 49m
Caesercel said:
You mental_out @mental_out IncelCream @IncelCream PPEcel @PPEcel UKhapacel @UKhapacel and others are probably on that list
why me?
mental_out said:
Meanwhile the religion of peace will continue to blow up random shit and the police will do nothing. Easier to arrest people over edgy shitposts
true

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
79d 20h 55m
gymletethnicel said:
A $250.000 research on a small group of people active on the internet is already too much, but I guess that is the amount someone with a PhD is paid when they do so-called research. A WIRED Article was posted last month regarding deradicalising incels and the conclusions that have been made from research regarding incels.

It is a big article so I want to point a few things that caught my eye in this article, it is basically just another blackpill by the way. They basically admit that if you are an incel then you are doomed, you cannot be helped, only arrested or killed.

Apparently imprisoning me is actually an option that is considered, but a female going on a date with me is completely ludicrous and not an option. :society:
Having a girlfriend would deradicalise me and I would no longer be an incel, but no, this is not a possibility because I possess a particulal set of genes.
Tbh I'm probably on the list but its fine
HamudiJr said:
Just give us prostitutes and neetbux and leave us alone
tbh tbh

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
326d 14h 8m
They are so entrenched in their neoliberal antimaterialism and the idea, that everyone's fortune lays in their own hands (head), that they don't even consider actual intervention. Eugenicist social darwinism, we just lack the KZs (for now). But everyone knows, pointing out our disadvantages makes us the nazi. Funny how they oppose this logic applied to blacks by republicans.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 19h 20m
gymletethnicel said:
Lonelycel said:
Yeah, absolutely ridiculous. Women are the ones who are responsible for creating this problem in the first place, and yet, somehow, we still manage to get the blame for it. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: The best way to reduce incel numbers is for women to start dating us, in spite of our ugliness, or our autism, or whatever. They're the ones who are able to turn this around, because it is the women who are the gatekeepers to relationships, contrary to popular (i.e. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) belief.

But god forbid, women be held responsible for something they're responsible for. :rolleyes::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
219d 10h 0m
They are coming with the most creative ways to launder money these days

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
8d 23h 35m
Normies like to spend huge sums of money to get nothing valuable out of it

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 18h 58m
They treat like every incel is a terrorist it's ridiculous how stupid normies are to the point of not understanding that incel is a condition and that no one chooses
Good that most incels understand a lot about this (((deradicalization))) thing
WrongTimeline said:
They ultimately want to put us all into labor camps where we will be working to death so chads and foids won't be bothered by us anymore and their expensive lifestyle will be maintained :society:, they have always wanted to eradicate ugly autistic males from population but now they are starting to advocate for it openely
This so much, they want all lonely ugly men of low value in concentration camps

Last edited:
NoNutNovemberFailed

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
6d 2h 34m
Lonelycel said:

F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
8d 23h 23m
The pendulum will absolutely swing to the other way at some point. It's just a question whether it will happen in your breeding years or when its over for you. Society has kept women in line for thousands of years. It just hasnt hit a critical mass yet.

If society wishes for it, tinder could be banned in one weekend. When automatisation really hits hard we could see women not working again and virtually all men working jobs that keep the infrastructure of society up. Women with 0 money without a husband. Back to betabuxx times

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
140d 23h 46m
suck my dick and de-radicalize me whore.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 12h 47m
rope2cope said:
suck my dick and re-radicalize me whore.
You came with more solutions than that entire "research" with your post :lul:

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
140d 23h 46m
gymletethnicel said:
You came with more solutions than that entire "research" with your post :lul:
it's simple, they literally don't mention that we're unable to be de-radicalized because of our faces and sub-human traits. it's not like some moslem going allah akbar death to infidels and tryna tell him don't do that and be """normal""".

we can't be normal because soyciety rejected us.

so they need to do something about it like give us head or let us pound dat ass

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 17h 28m
Wellington said:
Inceldom is a state of being not an ideology, political movement, or extremist group

If someone is paralyzed in a wheelchair it would be ridiculous to say "how to deradicalize paralyzed people", that makes no fucking sense

If they really want a "solution" then they can give us incels 2 things: pussy and NEETbux

That won't solve the problem (it won't fix our genetics), but at least that's a way to help incels cope in soyciety
I don't even want neetbux, sure it'll be fine but my #1 priority is pussy.
Caesercel said:
As I already said, as much as possible without sabotaging yourself.

Not asking anyone to openly call women roasties or go ER.

There's actually a lot one can do. Deny pussy pass wherever you can. Use any position of power to sabotage women. Slut shame. Support based policies and politics. Practicing the blackpill i your daily life while spreading it to other men could go a long way. Our ancestors have been practicing "misoginy" for 100s of years. That's how they maintained a stable society. It was natural to them. Treating women like the subhumans they are
Based. Even religions are treating foids as subhuman

Waffle

Waffle

no girls can want MY NEWTS ultimate newtmaxxxing
-
17h 40m
i rather shit in a females dishnthan go to jail for being ugly

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
72d 6h 51m
Imagine wanting to imprison lonely LDAR virgins who simply happen to have distrust towards the opposite gender, and with good reason
Meanwhile ghetto niggers run rampant and kill people everyday

If any whore or glowie is reading this, yeah go fuck yourself in the ass. Can't even hate anything or anyone nowadays "teehee sweetie this world be perfect":soy::bluepill:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 19h 28m
ItsOver4cel said:
Meanwhile ghetto niggers run rampant and kill people everyday
They mostly kill each other so law enforcement doesn't care.:feelshaha:

The holes and libfags don't say anything about that because muh racism.

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Commander
★★
20d 2h 11m
PPEcel said:
No, the 25k number comes from the total number in Prevent/Channel pipelines. I don't think anyone you tagged here is, but I do think that one or two users here have admitted to having been referred to Prevent.

Did they ever elaborate as to how exactly they got caught?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 19h 28m
Gyros_Pretcel said:
They are so entrenched in their neoliberal antimaterialism and the idea, that everyone's fortune lays in their own hands (head), that they don't even consider actual intervention. Eugenicist social darwinism, we just lack the KZs (for now). But everyone knows, pointing out our disadvantages makes us the nazi. Funny how they oppose this logic applied to blacks by republicans.
They have to first be capable of logical reasoning.

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★
9d 13h 21m
gymletethnicel said:

They're gonna kill us all. Female judge will issue the verdict while sucking Chad's cock

"Prepare the ropes. We'll be executing every single incel in public"

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★★★★
47d 3h 7m
>its easier for the police to round up and arrest all men who are inkwells then to teach women to be less shallow :feelsgah:

dyor-why

dyor-why

southcel
9h 49m
Brouuuutal, guys let's go ER around the world

dyor-why

dyor-why

southcel
9h 49m
There is no hope. Nothing can change the current state of society. We are cursed, We have no options but cope with hedonism (in several ways)
This is ropefuel. Thank you :feelsrope:

qualifiedneet

qualifiedneet

based necrofag
★★
1d 15h 50m
Lonelycel said:
Letting women (and men, but mainly women take advantage of this) have sex with whoever they want and at whatever time, isn't progressive. There is a reason we (as a society in the past) shame women for this, it's not "just because we hate women and don't want them to have fun", it's for other peoples and believe it or not, WOMENS wellbeing too. Having sex all the time is not healthy, nor is never having it. Balance is key. Although it is different for everyone, I don't think that this amount of women need sex so often.

AwakenedArisen said:
So they want me to give away my identity and become an NPC? Tough luck:feelshaha:
"Just uhhh.... stop being an incel? Um... I knew this one guy he was kind of ugly and annoying and now he has a wife... so uhhhh ummm you can do it its not hard..... Go talk to people or something ..... just don't come within 10 miles of where I am..."

curryboy420 said:
>“Disengagement and deradicalisation aren’t the soft option, they’re the smart option.

How do they plan to do this?
They don't. They do not give a single shit about people who don't contribute to society regularly, this includes incels (mainly NEETs), mentally ill people, the elderly etc.. They, being the government; have the power and money to be able to help others who need it, but they would rather have another holiday mansion somewhere in Spain.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 10h 15m
Lonelycel said:
They'd prefer to put thousands of men in jail instead of just asking women to stop chasing fuckboys and get their act togethe
MarquisDeSade said:
Never forget that the world we live in is where in fact a majority of those who are poor or in poverty are in fact men, we are fucking disposable in their eyes. Eventually, the winds of the world will change but that is our current reality. The fact of the matter is that the world exists as it does today off the majority of the backs of male suffering, something of which feminism goes to great lengths to deny or falsify. :feelsjuice:

It will fix itself eventually because there is literally nothing sustainable in the long run of the kind of societies we're living in, it will collapse eventually and it will be horrific for the survivors, especially the female survivors who have been told their entire lives that they're entitled to everything while likewise telling men that we're entitled to purely nothing. The pendulum will swing in the opposite direction very harshly eventually, none of this current absurdity we're living in is set in stone, it is disintegrating before our very eyes as I write this. :feelsjuice:
The Paradigm Shift " so to speak

Most man are still conditioned and trapped in the gynocentric web"

Sex ist gatekept From man and abused for His resources , its ridiculous.

Last edited:
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 6h 45m
what were they trying to do? bluepill all of us? jfl

there's no easy way out of this chaotic situation, and helping us means not helping foids

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 5h 27m
Lonelycel said:

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
29d 25m
Deradicalization isn't possible because unlike the fake shit most people go radical over, guys not being able to get laid is a real situation.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 39m
Notorious Inkler said:
They could deradicalize by us by giving us access to escorts for free every two weeks.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Recruit
★★★
11d 20h 4m
I see a lot of you guys saying that prostitutes and neetbux could help, but hell even promoting more social acceptance and support for genetically disadvantaged men would probably help massively but no they decide that even doing that bare minimum good-hearted action is too much for them and jump straight to entertaining the hypothetical scenario of imprisoning virgins on the internet. :feelswhat:

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
8d 23h 31m
Lmao 25k is a massive gigacope. The reality is much, MUCH more than that.
MaxZM98 said:
nothing can be done?

Last edited:
FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
130d 12h 59m
gymletethnicel said:
Fat Link @Fat Link
None of my threads have ever been stickied and this time will be no different. You need to be a succesful CCP businessman like PPEcel @PPEcel to get a stickied thread.
It was stickied :dab:

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★★
32d 9h 9m
Lonelycel said:
Western gynocentrism is beyond pathological

Chopin

Chopin

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 19h 3m
"Better to send a thousand incels than one white girl to prison"
- Latin proverb

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4