Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

25 year olds are more attractive than 16 year olds

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
25 year old women are objectively more attractive than 16 year girls how do you guys find 16 year olds attractive they aren’t even fully developed yet 25 year olds are they’re in their prime unlike 16 year olds they aren’t in their prime yet 25 year old women are also more mature and easier to tolerate I’d take a 25 year old over a 16 year old any day

disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different
you have to convince them to fuck you

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck

Me personally I prefer 25-35 year olds. Maturity is a big deal for me. Plus I like the natural smell of women's bodies and the older they are, the more potent their odor is.

Not a chance. Average 16yo mogs a 95 percent of 25yo.

disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck
How a 20 year old vs a 16 year old which is more attractive ?

Depends of the specimen.

I prefer 16 year old foids easily.

You’re so fucking wrong OP, women are obviously in their prime in their 40s. A 25yo foid is practically a baby and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a disgusting pedo

14-15yo foids are the most fuckable of all. Tight, pretty cunny that hasn't been destroyed by night after night of orgies and sex with Chad.

You’re so fucking wrong OP, women are obviously in their prime in their 40s. A 25yo foid is practically a baby and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a disgusting pedo
:feelshaha:

Why they’re not legal not to sound like an Agecuck 18 year olds are better
There's no difference really between a 16 year old foid and a 18 year old foid.

16 Is the legal age of consent in most countries anyway.

There's no difference really between a 16 year old foid and a 18 year old foid.

16 Is the legal age of consent in most countries anyway.
Agecucks will come after you tho because it’s a minor if you ascend with an 18 year old agecucks won’t be able to do anything

disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck
BASED :smonk:

Agecucks will come after you tho because it’s a minor if you ascend with an 18 year old agecucks won’t be able to do anything
Agecucks are low IQ retards.

disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck

disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck
He’s a monkey don’t pay attention to him, pay attention to god

Why they’re not legal not to sound like an ******* 18 year olds are better
disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck
also firsttimemaxxing she is less likely to leave you from what people are saying because she doesnt know she can do better. Filthy whores that have a train ran through them are probably single at 25 because they are WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE

also firsttimemaxxing she is less likely to leave you from what people are saying because she doesnt know she can do better. Filthy whores that have a train ran through them are probably single at 25 because they are WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
okey calm down :feelsgah:

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max that my mom bought me . I just bought a 3ds to play some old games

It’s called “sweet sixteen” for a reason, cos when girls are 16 their pussies have a sweet taste.

Once they have been ravaged by multitudes of men who have cummed inside them and that cum ferments inside their vagina, the pussy is no longer sweet but starts to develop a very foul-smelling sour and musky odour which smells like rotten fish and if the stench is strong enough it can make you puke.

I’d take a 16 year old virgin girl over a 25 year old used cumdumpster anyday.

16 year old females are not children. They are fully developed women who have just finished their puberty, and are in their prime years of fertility.

Also most girls are having sex these days much younger than the age of 16, you can’t have the maturity to willingly participate in sex and be a child at the same time.

If you’re really a child, you would be playing with dolls or hanging out with friends watching movies etc, instead of sucking chads cock and taking his cock up your ass.

Last edited:
disagree

visible aging
roastie beef
shitty attitude
looser cunt
saggier tits
tends to be fatter
smells different

no real aging
pretty cunny
tolerable attitude
tight cunny
taut breasts
thinner
smells young
wants to fuck
How do you know that? Fakecel?

16 is foids prime. No arguing needed.
It's fuckin science. Get help and cope harder if the missout syndrome is too strong or the agepill too bitter, but no need to clown around with this kind of bluepilled shit. I'll never have a 16 foid eather, i know how it feels but facts are stronger. Always.

Based(?) coomercel. Masturbation took priority over eating. :feelshaha:
Do you have any interest in gaining a bit of weight, or are you content?
I tried for a while even went to a military youth camp for 6 months when I was 17 .the only thing that changed was my chest broaden and my legs got a tiny bit more detailed. Other than that I don’t really care anymore oh and also my arms has like visible muscle on them. If I flex a little a very visible yet small egg shows up

How many calories do you consume per day, may I ask? 54kg at 5.10 is many kilos/lbs underweight. Do you have more of a slim build, or are you starving yourself?

I am currently 74.5kg/164lb at 184cm/6ft. My goal is 65kg/143lbs, simply because I want to start cycling and hate myself!
I don’t keep track of all that tbh, I can kind of give you an idea tho. When I wake up with I eat some sandwiches two at most, followed by junk, then what ever else I find . Probably some McDonald’s or what ever my grandma or aunt cooks. And drink a ton of water in between. I do hate myself a lot and sometimes I would eat once a day just because.

Roasties are disgusting, tbh. But volcel if you wouldn't.

This is what I do, have been doing it for a year now since I stopped weight training. Water intake is also very important, something I need to keep on top of.

Are you content with your current body, or is there something you want to change about it?
If could I would want to be at 135-140 but I’m not working for it. I want my dick to be thicker and 1 and a half inch longer . Everything else I’m fine with