Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 25 year old Tyrone-lite poses as high-school student, bangs 14 year old girl

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...posing-dallas-isd-high-schooler-officials-say

DQpBb0qUMAAa083.jpg

Fuck it, I'll play basketball. I'll be one of the Tyron-gymcel.

Just be black, boyos.

@Tellem--T mogs him, btw.

im 5'2 and look like a kid, time to run jbfraudgame

He wanted to gain access to jumping bananas, the madman :lul:

more proof that High School was the pinnacle of human existence. So if your high school days sucked ass as an incel, you are FUCKED

Nowhere near tyrone lite

If anything he's an incel lite

JFL at calling this dude an "incel".

1526497066-impostor-inline.jpg

Looks wise he kinda is tbh. He only banged that girl due to being on the basketball team.

I swear, the entire PSLI community rates black men by totally different standards. If he was white you people would tear him apart for his big nose, nasal labial folds, narrow round jaw, etc.

I swear, the entire PSLI community rates black men by totally different standards. If he was white you people would tear him apart for his big nose, nasal labial folds, narrow round jaw, etc.

No shit, sherlock. Different races have different phenotypes and different aesthetics.

wheres the pic of the girl now

Normies will say this is pedophilia.

im 5'2 and look like a kid, time to run jbfraudgame

They would report you to a large alpha authority. Nobody wants little men to express sexual interest in anything. It was over for you. I feel shit bad for you. Fucking hell man how can you live being 5'2???

No shit, sherlock. Different races have different phenotypes and different aesthetics.

I can understand giving a little leeway for things such as nose as that is tied to racial phenotype, but nasolabial folds and weak jawlines hurt all races. What I really meant to say is that PSLI seems to be more lenient in rating black men.

Last edited:
He isn't ugly, he just looks normal. That is an extremely shit picture, too.

Yeah he's average but had to go underage to get something slim and easily impressionable no doubt. Tells you a lot about 25yo women.

inceldom and rejection from passable/fit adult women is causing more men to switch to their default animal sexuality of hebephilia.

That nigga ain’t Tyronelite but he could definitely get pussy . Doesn’t take much for blackcels.

His whole sig is LARPing. He is not 5'2, dick isn't 4", etc. It's all LARPing. Him and Tellem-T are mentally ill Tyrones.

seems like 90% of the forum are fakers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back