Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 25 year old KHV, Fakecel?

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
Average facial looks, tall, white, decent body shape. I admit that i am not ugly and yet i am completely invisible to women. My thought process was that women just don't notice guys who are sub 7/10 but many of you seem to disagree. So if looks are not the issue then i must be mentally ill. Either way i am older than most of you and have less experience with women. Blaming mental illness sounds like a cope to me though because even at times when i tried to socialize and surrounded myself with people i still failed to make any relationships. If i am mentally ill i am still capable of fooling most people of my sanity. To them i am just a quiet tall guy

Average facial looks, tall, white, decent body shape. I admit that i am not ugly and yet i am completely invisible to women. My thought process was that women just don't notice guys who are sub 7/10 but many of you seem to disagree. So if looks are not the issue then i must be mentally ill. Either way i am older than most of you and have less experience with women. Blaming mental illness sounds like a cope to me though because even at times when i tried to socialize and surrounded myself with people i still failed to make any relationships. If i am mentally ill i am still capable of fooling most people of my sanity. To them i am just a quiet tall guy

You’re not older than most. Not sure where you came up with that. Many late 20s KHV here

if you aren't 6-9/10 its over

Average facial looks, tall, white, decent body shape. I admit that i am not ugly and yet i am completely invisible to women.

Non-Chads are invisible to women, but non-ugly non-Chads can get women by pursuing them.

Average face = unattractive face

Bragging again, please gtfo

you are 6'3, then you dont have an average face if you havent got laid yet, you have an ugly face.

25 year old KHV = truecel

Even if you're not ugly and can get a girl some day, you missed out on so much. Jaded beyond salvation.

Last edited: