Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 25 australian women convert to islam

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Cant imagine how tutorial your life is to think of doing something like this as a woman.

To the point you are so so so bored, so privileged, so pampered.

Beyond over for the meme gender, literal memes walking.

If i was a woman i would legit go ER on half the women out there.

Or maybe not since i wouldve been low iq too.

Muh Based & Trad White kweenz once again proving they're vile & treacherous whores who will always side with an any enemy

"B-b-but, its not their fault, itz da Jooz that indoctrinated them" jfl

@abuincelalaustrali maybe rejoin islam and teach these new gullible meats how it goes :society:

'straya needs another Tarrant asap

Muh Based & Trad White kweenz once again proving they're vile & treacherous whores who will always side with an any enemy

"B-b-but, its not their fault, itz da Jooz that indoctrinated them" jfl
Agreed. There is no form of existence lower than white toilets.

Allah has blessed these women and opened their hearts to the riotous path.

Cant imagine how tutorial your life is to think of doing something like this as a woman.

That is just as bad as watching some foid burn the coal.

Absolutely disgraceful and first on the list of deportations, if they love Allah so much they can go live in one of Allahs countries. And then we bomb them for Israel, because we can.

View attachment 1190720

SHE DO FOR CHAD ABDUL EVERYTHING

SHE DO FOR CHAD ABDUL EVERYTHING
she wanna get a black eye in order to feel a "man's love" :feelskek: wait till she research that her prophet fucked kids and her quran is a corrupted piece of shit

It's over
190613-brenton-tarrant-ac-920p.jpg

Allah akbar the first one is not bad I will marry her and bring to Saudi Arabia.

This is suicidefuel. Sandniggers and niggers will fuck all the snow bunnies and shit and piss on them. Life isn't worth living anymore :feelsrope:

Meanwhile, their greatest nightmare:

funny how people love pisslam so much, but also despise Christianity.
jesus christ is our saviour and he piss on us everyday amen. allah is a pimp that ride his islamic whores everyday and mohammed was his slave amin

What's wrong with these people? Why convert to pisslam? Why do you want to live like arabs from 2000 years ago?

Even the f
View attachment 1190720

Even the flies in my room have a bigger brain.
Foids are dumb af. It's fascinating and disgusting at the same time. Maybe that's the reason they're attracted to dogs? Because they're on the same intellectual level. :feelskek:

Even the f

Even the flies in my room have a bigger brain.
Foids are dumb af. It's fascinating and disgusting at the same time. Maybe that's the reason they're attracted to dogs? Because they're on the same intellectual level. :feelskek:
I forgot. Now these stupid foids can't fuck their beloved dogs anymore because they're seen as dirty thing (haram) in pisslam.

What's wrong with these people? Why convert to pisslam? Why do you want to live like arabs from 2000 years ago?
Maybe because they crave brutality + Abdullah dick. It's usually men who care about civilization. Females care more about primal things.