Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 25,000 Posts

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
Finally made it, finally can see my username on mobile again, finally have animated stars and username :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

and of course, can't forget
Transcends me. XD

tenor.gif

congrats boyo

Congratulations boyo :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Congratulations OP it only took 1 year and a half. Also congratulations @Yerberito for being top 5. 2018cels going to be replaced on the leaderboard soon.

73F4A320 6D48 49F2 907E 82A741564E07

Congratulations. I could take you over - as well as BlackpillTar, but I have no desire to.

congrats! mogs me ngl

congrats bro, looks good

Congratulations boyo! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

tenor.gif

congrats boyo
Congratulations boyo :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
congrats.
thanks boyos
Congratulations OP it only took 1 year and a half. Also congratulations @Yerberito for being top 5. 2018cels going to be replaced on the leaderboard soon.

View attachment 242959
thanks and yes its a very sad reality :feelsrope:
Congratulations. I could take you over - as well as BlackpillTar, but I have no desire to.
yup u sure could, i believe u took like a 3-6 month break, ur post count could be much higher but i know the motivation of postmaxxxing goes down after a year for sure
congrats! mogs me ngl
congrats bro, looks good
Congratulations boyo! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
thanks everyone :feelsautistic:

Finally made it, finally can see my username on mobile again, finally have animated stars and username :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Transcends me. XD
Copr

Transcends me. XD
coll

thanks to postmaxxers it isn't that great

Damn that's nice

gz to @ihaveno1 and @FinnCel

yup u sure could, i believe u took like a 3-6 month break, ur post count could be much higher but i know the motivation of postmaxxxing goes down after a year for sure
That is correct. I took a long break from the incelosphere altogether. Additionally, I also have approximately 10,000 posts on looksmax.org

So many transcendentalcels. Soon it will be a privilege to be a graycel

congrats, man
your new rank perfectly matches your avi
:feelsokman:

I like the color changing stars and name.

Damn that's nice

gz to @ihaveno1 and @FinnCel
Thanks and yes congrats to him too
congrats, man
your new rank perfectly matches your avi
:feelsokman:
:feelsautistic:
only 3 right now but yea more will come in the next weeks
Congrats bro
thanks man
Now you're a shinycel
:feelsautistic:
I like the color changing stars and name.
me too

looks amazing congrats

Congratz man, now we are 3 people

congrats buddy boyo

Wow congrats @ihaveno1 pretty cool to reach this count of posts. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

From what I can tell most of the postmaxxers will be from 2019,2020, and perhaps 2021 before the forum either dies, turns into an ABSOLUTE shitshow, or bounces back from low quality content.