Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

24 KHV Checking in ...(First Post) (Pic) (AMA)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
so yea the title pretty much says it all, just ask

https://imgur.com/a/MAsIk

Edit: Thanks guys for not leaving any mean comments and not being toxic, cheers

Keanu Reeves is not an incel, JFL.

ironcrusher38 said:
Keanu Reeves is not an incel, JFL.

you bastard, you made me choke on my spit for a good 3 minutes   :bigsmile:

Damn if not those eyes too close u would be a Keanu Reeves

Wtf is that frame? wow. Incel eye area, but the rest is great. You shouldn't be incel, that's for sure.

Very weird looking guy. Definition of a gymcel.

Official hottest guy to post hia pics here?

CopingGymcel said:
Wtf is that frame? wow. Incel eye area, but the rest is great. You shouldn't be incel, that's for sure.

haha thanks my man, and yea im a very strong puller, i started gymceling like 4 years ago and my back / shoulder width blew up like crazy

alsalsk said:
Official hottest guy to post hia pics here?

its time to dethrone zyros, fk his weak frame lol ^^

Lol damn, you're like zyros with a giant frame. I am surprised you are incel.

What are your max lifts? Did you go to college? Do you wagecel or are you a neet?

Zielony4 said:
Lol damn, you're like zyros with a giant frame. I am surprised you are incel.

What are your max lifts? Did you go to college? Do you wagecel or are you a neet?

max lifts:

Deadlift 465 for 5 

squats: 365 for 5 

About Bench Press i dont really do it frequently cause I train alone and its too risky to go all out, I can do 90 pound dumbbells for a couple of reps tho

Currently goin to college /university almost done doin my bachelors in business administration

xFeeLMyPaiN said:
so yea the title pretty much says it all, just ask
https://imgur.com/a/MAsIk

Good Size, Frame, face is not bad, like other guy said looks like an older Keanu Reeves

1. You need a reverse box osteotomy
2. I'd recommend not posting pics here tbh, r/inceltears lurkers might try to doxx you

Abomination said:
2. I'd recommend not posting pics here tbh, r/inceltears lurkers might try to doxx you

i dont have facebook or any social media so i think im good ^^

Abomination said:

Ya there's unfortunately a group of stalkers who spent all day making numerous accounts on /r/incels when it existed which i think eventually led to the banning of /r/incels - they pretended they were incels and posted violent material and or stuff to purposely make the sub look worse or drag it into that arena

http://archive.is/UGCFF

Seen this pic before. You posted it on r/incels.

Anyway, go away. Stop gymceling and start hitting on femoids and perfecting face.

narrow hips,wide frame, looks tall, white, high T face. fuck off fakecel

What the fuck you're chad lite with blackops2cels eye area. How tall are you? I still think you're probably a volcel unless you're a midget.

existentialhack said:
Seen this pic before. You posted it on r/incels.

Anyway, go away. Stop gymceling and start hitting on femoids and perfecting face.

impossible bro cuz i just took it yesterday ( and i only lurked r/incels never posted)  :)

GeneticFilth said:
What the fuck you're chad lite with blackops2cels eye area. How tall are you? I still think you're probably a volcel unless you're a midget.

5´11 (without shoes ofc)

are you bloated or high bf?

should try going to a club or a place with dim lighting with your big frame tbh

CompleteFailure said:
are you bloated or high bf?

should try going to a club or a place with dim lighting with your big frame tbh

bulking right now cuz its winter but im not sure if im high bf, i can still kinda see my abs and do have some definition shirtless, id assume around 17% but not sure