Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 24 hours to get laid.

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
You have 24 hours to get laid and if you don’t you’ll get a bullet to the head. No raping or prostitution. Could you do it? Doesn’t matter if she’s a 1/10

Umm... gay content?

How about if I tagged in with some couple that I know who which to spice things up (a theory in the making :feelskek: )

IS Vietnam

I would use the 24 hours to skip town and hide because there’s no way I’m getting laid

You have 24 hours to get laid and if you don’t you’ll get a bullet to the head. No raping or prostitution. Could you do it? Doesn’t matter if she’s a 1/10
What do you mean by "rape"?, because it's a commonly accepted thing for men to ply women with alcohol at bars to lower their inhibition and increase their chances of basically "tricking" the woman into fucking them. That's what I find so funny about normie males who act like paying for sex is so "undignified" when a common normie practice is pretty much drugging women into fucking you :feelskek: (but I digress).

Is that "rape"?

If not, this is my strategy:
Seeing as it's life or death I'll splurge a little extra on appearances and try to get as much designer items as possible, and maybe even rent an expensive car for the evening. The illusion of status and wealth will up my chances.

I'd go into a specific bar at night that I know usually has older women past their prime (around that time). The bar must be in a low income area. I'll be targeting kinda overweight women that look like they are in their 40's, and that are dressed provocatively. I'll introduce myself and strike up the conversation, and ply her with alcohol and keep the rapport going until I see that she's semi drunk and then offer to drive her back to her place.

I think I have at least a 40% chance of success with this strategy.

Try and gather evidence of the situation then beg as hard as possible to any and all women anywhere you can.

I haven't approached a woman in years, no hope there kek

What is the caliber of the weapon?

it looks hard but i think i could do it. only i need is just to wear army uniform and hoping my 6' V frame will save me

LMAO, I'd be fucking dead.