Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 24 hours since chadfish tinder profile creation…

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
They sensed his personality, am I right guys? Seriously though, all the guys who I’ve seen saying that chadfishing for yourself being the most blackpilling thing to do wasn’t lying. I have girls I would say are objectively Stacies dming this account first, even though most girl profiles say shit like “you message first”. Fat or ugly girls that not even I want have matched, and I check their profile and they say shit like “looking for a genuine connection” and shit. I just saw that a 29 year old girl matched me and she has the looking for long term partner on her profile. I put this guys age at 24, I thought girls found age gap relationships creepy? Anyway, I’ll post some pics of what I would say are the hottest girls down below. As well as the fat or ugly ones that think this guy would give them a chance, and some other things. Also, I only know what like 30 of the girls that liked the profile look like, as there is currently at least 150 likes that I can’t swipe on (not paying for more swipes). I know that there’s around atleast 150likes because I hit 90 before I went for a run, and when I came back an hour later it said 38 more likes when I got back on the app (two hours ago). I really think that we should create a channel purely for chadfishing posts, and that more of us should do it. That way, whenever some woman or bluepilled moron says something about personality or some shit, we have a literal channel of ammunition.
IMG 1940

IMG 1941
It’s only been like 30 minutes???? Someone get incel tears here right fucking now.

Water tbh, what's more blackpilling is not only the matches but if you dm them while saying the most retarded things they will still beg for Chad's cock

Water tbh, what's more blackpilling is not only the matches but if you dm them while saying the most retarded things they will still beg for Chad's cock
IMG 1948
LOL, like this you mean? I thought pretending to be a murdereras a joke was still a red flag, according to the foids on r/tinder XDXDXD

Yeah I tried chadfishing once, that sealed the deal for me in terms of accepting blackpill to 100%

Jfl brutal man.no winning in life
I’ve made up my mind to just start taking sport really serious again. I’ll never be able to get the courage to KMS so I’ll just use being way better at every form of fitness as a cope, and hopefully at least get respect from men…

Where are the Staceys? They mostly look like whales.