Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 23F sleeps with boyfriend's bully

3873C02B AB17 4E57 96E7 45617EF5C331

12BE233C 5B74 4646 A74B 0CA965297D0E
2AB17D59 1A36 4B88 85FA 1C11E6C25EBD

Bullies have more sex but women go for guys with good personalities, right :feelsclown:

They think with their pussies, like simps think with their dicks

This post was probably written by a cuck who gets off to this, I doubt foid hands typed this although I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Shannon Rose didn't sustain a relationship with her ex James K due to her inability to detach herself from (desirable) male friends.

Shannon Rose didn't sustain a relationship with her ex James K due to her inability to detach herself from (desirable) male friends.
Foids always have orbiters they can fall back on, if a relationship fails there's always another man they can rely on. You're not dating her, you're merely a temporary partner to her.

Expected behaviour after running foid.exe script.

Whore should be executed.

Honestly, I'm not even mad anymore when I read stuff like this. Like, it literally does not surprise me AT ALL. This is typical female behaviour. FFS, we have stories go back 1000s of years to the times of Sumeria talking of how women will fuck powerful, evil men.

Personality pilled again

It's probably her cuckfriend fault :feelsaww:

i guess the bully had a better personality

I bet it’s a promotion for her OnlyToes ong but yeah the story most likely seems a LARP imo

I HATE TOILETS SO MUCH :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: NOW THAT SLUT IS MAKING $$ OFF OF HER ONLYFANS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: we need to make shotgunning bitches like her legal:feelsEhh:

comments are based though

Ah yes, The most natural, innate psychological foid tendency.

Everybody say that Joseph will be much successful in life than the bully. I'm almost 47, my experiences says the opposite.

Sounds like @HiddenUzer origin story.

For the ones that aren't cucks, that's the reason hands exist.He should've brutally beat both of the cheaters,but men are too low T and feminine to have balls now.

Typical foid moment:foidSoy:.

Everybody say that Joseph will be much successful in life than the bully. I'm almost 47, my experiences says the opposite.
I'm not even 25 yet, and my experiences already say very much the opposite as well. Pretty much all the arrogant douches I know from school have promising careers, a few of them even establishing companies, while the bullied incels rot at home, seemingly having disappeared from the Earth. My only wish is that I somehow manage to moneymaxx through.