Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

23 = Child

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
soy mexicano estadounidense. La neta no sabia que hubiera mas latino aqui. Naci Y creci aqui. De que pais eres?

ETA: Nigga did you trick me into thinking you were in a 3rd world level country so I could use my 3rd world low Iq native language?? Unbelievable!
Venezuela

It seems that female zoomers are particularly afraid of aging, they like to say that the brain finishes developing at 25. I guess we'll get to the point where one day 30 year old zoomers will still consider themselves "young adults".
I saw a 25 year old foid saying that she dated a 30 year old guy & that everything was awful because she was ‘vulnerable’ or whatever but ig they like to claim muh power imbalance over the smallest of age gaps just to feel ‘only 25 & young’ which is retarded.

Last edited:
I saw a 25 year old foid saying that she dated a 30 year old guy & that everything was awful because she was ‘vulnerable’ or whatever but ig they like to claim muh power imbalance over the smallest of age gaps just to feel ‘only 25 and young’ which is retarded.
@BlueCore, agecuckoldry is so bad, buddy.

I remember when the Bianca girl died (ewhore, murdered by upset orbiter) everyone called her a child when she was 17.

99.99999% of 13 yrs old girl is already vile slut they might as well start only fans fucking vile cunts should be burned alive