Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

22 yo male sues police after winning over fake rape accusations in court

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Another life fuel for tonight bois

Student cleared of rape sues police after they hid 40,000 messages from his accuser
PROD-Liam-Allan.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-cleared-rape-sues-police-11712517

They want revenge on Chad, but he will win in the end

WTF?

Police are now going full SJW wanting the woman to succeed in her suit by blocking evidence?

KyloRen said:
WTF?

Police are now going full SJW wanting the woman to succeed in her suit by blocking evidence?

fucking disgusting isnt it? shocking if you think that they actually purposely hid evidence risking this guy spending next 20 fucking years in jail

unreal how justice system is inclined to be lenient towards females  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

dr-problematic said:
fucking disgusting isnt it? shocking if you think that they actually purposely hid evidence risking this guy spending next 20 fucking years in jail

unreal how justice system is inclined to be lenient towards females  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yeah. All because of their genitals.

dr-problematic said:
KyloRen said:
WTF?
unreal how justice system is inclined to be lenient towards females :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Many of those police are jealous Chad-hating incels, is probably why

on the other thread guys here are celebrating Chad going to prison for 20 years
same principle here

If i was a cop I would use my gun to get pussy and then claim diplomatic impunity

Anon said:
If i was a cop I would use my gun to get pussy and then claim diplomatic impunity

there've been actually numerous stories, how during the investigation policemen engage in sexual activities with prostitues involved in the cases, and they cant say anything because they are under investigation as well

dr-problematic said:
there've been actually numerous stories, how during the investigation policemen engage in sexual activities with prostitues involved in the cases, and they cant say anything because they are under investigation as well

Power can get you sex. Women value their lives too much too risk it.

This is how cucked the UK is. And he can't even name the bitch kek

Thanks for reminding me that cops are complete fucking scum.

I actually can't think of a group of people I like less than cops. Even inceltears posters are saints compared to pigs.

"He raped me"

nope. you lied

"You bastards give me money"

classic femoid trash.

Framecel222 said:
Thanks for reminding me that cops are complete fucking scum.

I actually can't think of a group of people I like less than cops. Even inceltears posters are saints compared to pigs.

how many of our brothers actually fell into this trap of fake rape accusations, scary to think of

fucking nut whores is walking on the edge

Such a disgusting and shameful act that the police officers did to that guy, serves them right for getting sued.

lol this is just a small part of the amount of corruption in police forces all around the world, especially in developed countries.