Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 22 yo foid pretends to be 14

What would you rather have?

• Parents

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Inheritance

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
A 22 year old foid pretends to be 14 to have sex with a boy between age 12-15.

What does a boy have to offer a 22 year old foid? She could have gotten guys her own age and older but she goes for a broke jobless student. How can a 12-15 year old mog older guys? I guess this is a good example of how foids in the West will prefer boys over men.

Female: "Sexual acts"
Male: "RAPE MOLESTATION"

What does a boy have to offer a 22 year old foid? She could have gotten guys her own age and older but she goes for a broke jobless student. How can a 12-15 year old mog older guys? I guess this is a good example of how foids in the West will prefer boys over men.

Weak gatcha, by the way. Considering lots of men statistically are into underage girls.

Make better arguments, and don't make us look fucking braindead.

Weak gatcha, by the way. Considering lots of men statistically are into underage girls.

Make better arguments, and don't make us look fucking braindead.
I'm into underage girls. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy. News would be calling a man who did that a pedo and predator. It's hypocrisy. The media and the legal system enforce feminism and female supremacy.

Very close to where I live yet nothing like that's ever happened to me. :feelsbadman:

ez choic as orphancel

I've seen teenage boys that age who mog other guys. It's called good genetics. You'd be surprised how all foids morality goes out the window when the guy is hot. I remember reading Eliot Rodgers journal and he described his 12 year old Chad cousin making out with a 16/17 year girl his own age who mocked him.

It's more common than you think.

A kid mogs me to death. Time to rope

When it's just about sex, foids don't care about anything except looks. A young, hot 12 year old Chad makes their pussy turn to Niagara Falls.

When it's just about sex, foids don't care about anything except looks. A young, hot 12 year old Chad makes their pussy turn to Niagara Falls.
I'm guessing the 12 year old Chad must have looked older than his age.

I've always looked much younger than my age all my life so maybe that's one reason why when I was young, I never had girls interested in me.

I'm guessing the 12 year old Chad must have looked older than his age.

I've always looked much younger than my age all my life so maybe that's one reason why when I was young, I never had girls interested in me.
There's a difference between looking young and looking like a toddler. I'm assuming you probably looked like an oversized toddler.

There's a difference between looking young and looking like a toddler. I'm assuming you probably looked like an oversized toddler.
No, I didn't look like a toddler. Maybe I'm just imagining it. I always try to think of things that might be wrong with me because I'm a wizardcel.

She want kids cocks JFL

Clearly 12 year old Chad Jr. is holding frame, grinding and hustling, spitting game, and is on his purpose like Rich Cooper says

She’s into “cute boys”. It’s also the power aspect of it, making them do what you want

Not sure what the poll has to do with the post but i choose inheritence as my parents suck

Not sure what the poll has to do with the post but i choose inheritence as my parents suck
I was going to post a poll in a thread about parents but lost my thought then posted about the news article I was reading.

It was a prettyboy

Most parents are useless, clueless, barely functional and shouldn't have had kids

Men love women and commonly want to be molested and sexually harassed by women.

Women hate most men so much they want them tortured and killed for as little as touching them.

But somehow, men are the tough, macho, violent and insensitive sex while women are the empathetic, loving, kind sex.

confused japan GIF

Ah...this feeling. Is this what others feel when I post suicidefuel?

Ah...this feeling. Is this what others feel when I post suicidefuel?
Imagine being so attractive at 14, that an adult woman commits a literal felony just to have a taste of your dick...

If Male does this there is community hate and Foid the same sympathy

What does a boy have to offer a 22 year old foid?
The same guys her age can. Good looks if he has them, big dick if he has it and so on.

She could have gotten guys her own age and older but she goes for a broke jobless student.
She could've gotten a good looking guy her age but instead decided to go for a good looking guy younger than her.

How can a 12-15 year old mog older guys?
The same way older guys mog each other. By being taller, having better looks or bigger dick.

I guess this is a good example of how foids in the West will prefer boys over men.

Nah, they just prefer good looks above all else.

though I guess a degree of pedophilia also played a role here.

What does a boy have to offer a 22 year old foid? She could have gotten guys her own age and older but she goes for a broke jobless student.
they are easier to manipulate and abuse foids love having power and fuck whenever she wants not when a chad wants (he can use force), however those retarded foids don't know that even a teens are stronger than adult foids :feelskek:

What does the poll have to do with the news?

The crime is that she isn’t doing it with me so lock her up.

Men love women and commonly want to be molested and sexually harassed by women.

Women hate most men so much they want them tortured and killed for as little as touching them.

But somehow, men are the tough, macho, violent and insensitive sex while women are the empathetic, loving, kind sex.

confused japan GIF
good point

@Simba

Rationalizing the instinct and attitudes of foids is pure suffering. The result is blackpill.

The “victim” doesn’t care that she’s older game is game

She realized she´ll be classified as ´Roastie´ soon,
so she trynna Ascend with younger boys, to Relive memories from the Past

you're upset because she had sex with a minor?

I'm upset she chose a minor instead of me

we are not the same

Brutal

I wonder what her victims looked like. They were probably prettyboys moggers.