Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 22 year old knife attacker at school

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★

This happened yesterday. He stabbed few people, one died.

Vber 57

This is story from someone who know him.

Utok  Vrutky skola

""I don´t know if this was his motive. I knew him he was from next class, i remember how he was brutally bullied.They spit on him, kicked him, laughed at him. He was quiet all the time. Bulling was on daily bases, he didn´t want to go to school because he was scared because there was no on there to help him. He didn´t have conflict personality, he was always quite and cried. He was not aggressive . I´m so sorry what happened to teachers, students, i´m not trying to protect him....""

True motives are now under investigation.

so is this another incel attack I'm gonna guess?

Is there a confirmed kill count?

He won't be remembered because he's actually incel

:(

If curryland had guns, we would be either the best part of the world to live in.
or the worst.

Bullying in curryland is like 80s hollywood.

He's one of us, look at him. He's ugly. But still he mogs me.

Based that he took his revenge. Thats the law book of nature.

Did they arrest him? Is he dead? Pls give out some info based Slovakcel

he got his revenege good for him

Chinmogs me hard.

The nose is the nail on the coffin.

He died
It looks like he tried to kill him self after the attack with knife, but covered in blood he decided to attack people nearby. Police started shooting at him, but some bullets got reflected and two police men got shot instead, but they managed to kill him.

He died
It looks like he tried to kill him self after the attack with knife, but covered in blood he decided to attack people nearby. Police started shooting at him, but some bullets got reflected and two police men got shot instead, but they managed to kill him.
You are from Slovakia? :feelsautistic:
I love it, but most be brutal to live there with all those whores and thugmaxxers around.

You are from Slovakia? :feelsautistic:
I love it, but most be brutal to live there with all those whores and thugmaxxers around.

Yes.
Everyone mog me here, because everyone is tall, low fat and every women is model tire looking.

This happened yesterday. He stabbed few people, one died.

View attachment 275972

This is story from someone who know him.

View attachment 275974

""I don´t know if this was his motive. I knew him he was from next class, i remember how he was brutally bullied.They spit on him, kicked him, laughed at him. He was quiet all the time. Bulling was on daily bases, he didn´t want to go to school because he was scared because there was no on there to help him. He didn´t have conflict personality, he was always quite and cried. He was not aggressive . I´m so sorry what happened to teachers, students, i´m not trying to protect him....""

True motives are now under investigation.
yes good, now lets put him in jail for killing the bully jfl
kidding of course (though thats what will happen)

i was also bullied and had similar intentions to the attacker i know what he feels. (tbfh i still have them, along with many mental and anger issues from past bullying)
one thing i dont understand is why he let everyone see it. like. youre throwing your life away by doing that shit publicly bud

true, if bullying is natural and everyone is ok with that except the victim then revenge is natural as well

Last edited:
Yes.
Everyone mog me here, because everyone is tall, low fat and every women is model tire looking.
There is definitely a large disparity amongst people there, you are either full blown slavcel or Chad and just like that the foids are either model tier or gross bydlos, there is nothing in between. Though you probably still mog most people here.

I can feel his sorrow in that photo.
A cruel world breeds cruel actions.

Chinmogs me hard.

The nose is the nail on the coffin.
The nosepill is the hardest pill to swallow. Nothing is as brutal. Nosecels know my pain.

With a knife? Those are pretty good numbers
I usually ignore wounds and look straight at kills. He probably didn't know how to use a knife though. Fingers crossed normoids die in the hospital.

With a knife? Those are pretty good numbers

also how the fuck did the stabber die?
after the attack he tried to kill him self with his own knife, but covered in blood he decided to attack people nearby. Police started shooting at him, but some bullets got reflected and two police men got shot instead, but they managed to kill him.

after the attack he tried to kill him self with his own knife, but covered in blood he decided to attack people nearby. Police started shooting at him, but some bullets got reflected and two police men got shot instead, but they managed to kill him.
The state of Eurofag police. How do the bullets reflect wtf? It’s a fucking knife wielding inkel. I can’t @ slovakians

Based
Porr guy wish he had a gun instead,he did this with a knife cant imagine what kind of work of art he would made ıf he had a gun in BioShock

:(

If curryland had guns, we would be either the best part of the world to live in.
or the worst.

Bullying in curryland is like 80s hollywood.
tbh any male with a basic understanding of powertools can make a gun, not saying anyone should do it lol FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGERS

I can feel his sorrow in that photo.
A cruel world breeds cruel actions.
A world that only knows how to destroy and main, never create, will eventually destroy itself.
He was brave to stand up for himself, and for that I consider him a hero, but the truth is that in a better world, this shouldn't have happened at all. He shouldn't have been bullied, and no one would have to die. But they dont understand that, they will keep on bullying and continuing to blame those who react.

so was this an incel attack? i guess not

you corner a wolf dont be suprised if you get bit

Based if he stabbed the sociopathic cunts that bullied him everyday
A world that only knows how to destroy and main, never create, will eventually destroy itself.
He was brave to stand up for himself, and for that I consider him a hero, but the truth is that in a better world, this shouldn't have happened at all. He shouldn't have been bullied, and no one would have to die. But they dont understand that, they will keep on bullying and continuing to blame those who react.

Update

More people claiming he was bullied by many, because of his looks. He had cleft lips.

Also another comment how brutally he was bullied and also what happened day before attack.
Vber 58

"Not only in primary school, but also in high school i visited he was there for 3 years to get degree he studied for electrician, he had few muscular guys in his class with criminal records.He was bullied because of his looks, they spit on him, kick him, put his head into the toilet. He always cried, he didn´t want to go to school. He was quite, polite and after the school i didn´t hear about him. But my friend worked with him in the same company. Day before he did it, his female boss pissed him off, she treated him like a trash. He snapped and there was no way of stopping him. He attacked police men, he attacked unarmed kids, he was under effect of psychosis."

Last edited:
He's Slovakian? He looks Asian.

Update: new video how he got killed

Was the guy in the yellow already stabbed? I didn't see him get stabbed in the video.

He got hit by reflected bullet.
Or maybe other cop shoot him idk

NEWS (update)

Some students from same school want to revenge because they killed him.
They claim they were also bullied not only by students, but also by teachers.

Utok  Vrutky vyhrazny list skola

"We must take a revenge, Ivan (attacker) was young, friendly, funny, very good guy.
Revenge is necessary and it will be very harsh."

My opinion is that this is the result of society where they punish guy who was bullied and not the bully. They expel guys who are bullied to go and find better school for him self. But when you get kicked out of the school you will have trouble to find a new one, because every school will judge you and they are scared to accept the student who was expelled. So the bullied guy will mostly end in worse school, he will get worse education and he is more likely to end up in the school full of delinquents and he might be bullied again.

We didnt see it coming, at all. He was a shy and quiet guy, little awkward at social interactions, but never showed signs of aggression.

He died like a man. JFL with those cowards cops, let the man get his revenge, a little of justice in this crown world.