Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 22 year old girl who looks like an 8 year old has gotten laid more times than an incel

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Even a 22 year old girl who looks like an 8 year old can get laid more times than an incel.

According to ENews, Shauna Rae was diagnosed with brain cancer and is now 3 feet 10 inches tall and looks and sounds like an 8 year old. Despite this she had a boyfriend for two years and had sex with him.

According to her: "it was my personal choice to do it [referring to sex]". This means that not only did she have sex with her boyfriend but she also withheld sex from him until she was ready.

Imagine a man who was 3 foot 10, talked and looked like a child. I doubt he would be in the same position.

Unironically lifefuel for pedocels.

Imagine a man who was 3 foot 10, talked and looked like a child. I doubt he would be in the same position.

a 3 ft cancerous manlet would end up roping (or atleast try) due to everyone bullying him) fucking over for Bagelguycel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

lifefuek for nathan larsoncels

Pussy theory water is wet nothing new

I am sure sick fucks are on queue to pay to fuck that dwarf :feelshaha:

Allison Crist said:
Shauna believes that sex should be viewed in a "positive" light because it's "a way of connecting with other people."
We just want to connect with women to understand them better so we hate them less.
But women refuse to connect so we hate them more.

Shauna Rae said:
at least for me, it was confirmation that I can kind of do whatever I want, because growing up I was told that it might not be a possibility.
And when I found the boyfriend that I had and we dated for a couple years and it finally happened, it made me feel like a normal woman

TBH we should be embracing Shauna admitting stuff like this.
It affirms what we know: to feel like "normal" most of us need a girlfriend who we have a sexual relationship with.
It gives you confidence that you can achieve your dreams.

As far as her being told growing up it wouldn't be possible that's just a bunch of cope because parents were anti-korephile/anti-parthenophile (though they would have wrongly labelled it pedophilia, which is actually only referencing young boys not girls)

Allison Crist said:
Shauna acknowledged that there may be people who "fetishize" her, but she can usually suss them out.

Translation:
if an ugly man is attracted to her, she "susses" he is a "pedophile" fetishizing her prepubescent looks.
if Chad is attracted to her: he loves her for her soul/intelligence/personality and is not fetishizing her looks

That said, is it just me or at this point does she actually look more like more of a 1st-year highschooler than an elementary-schooler? She does not actually appear prepubescent to me.

That said, is it just me or at this point does she actually look more like more of a 1st-year highschooler than an elementary-schooler? She does not actually appear prepubescent to me.
You can tell from her face that she has years on her. Her voice would probably also be a giveaway to her being older than she looks.

You can tell from her face that she has years on her. Her voice would probably also be a giveaway to her being older than she looks.
I want to put my penis inside her microsized 22yo pussy as she calls me a dirty pedophile and I frown and say "you're an old woman this is just a cope" and cum inside her

i fucking hate this dumb cunt.
i overheard my family talking about this foid and saying like how it would be suspect for any man to want to date her because she looks 8 but honestly i would split her in two given the opportunity. Its a shame she has an insufferable attitude of a 22 year old hole

I want to put my penis inside her microsized 22yo pussy as she calls me a dirty pedophile and I frown and say "you're an old woman this is just a cope" and cum inside her
Based and KEK pilled.

You fapped to that thought already, did you? :feelshaha:

What an ugly bitch

Turbofoidlets aren't discarded and disregarded as genetic failures and sexually undesirable, unlike their male counterparts.

A foid of that height still has significant SMV for lolimaxxing.

meanwhile men who are below 5'8 can only rope and if they complain about their issues, they won't be televised in a positive light, they'll be considered evil terrorists who are not entitled :soy:

We just want to connect with women to understand them better so we hate them less.
But women refuse to connect so we hate them more.
If Men truly knew about the true nature of the Fig they would hate them forever. Best to have Men be clueless of their nature and hate what they don't know then be clued in and hate what they do. The knowledge that Bonobo Figsrews are disgusting creatures that lie and manipulate being common knowledge would hamper the Figs ability to lie and manipulate. This won't do because lying and manipulating is one of the only two things they have. The other being their hole. All their worth is situated between their legs at the front and on their face in the gaping maw that is a foul parody.

If Men hate what they don't know Figs can be safe that they won't be found out.. so that's why "Incel" is a label of attack of any Man that dares to question the Matriarchal Gynocracy. "You don't want to be like that 'incel' do you Boyim? :foidSoy: Forget about it Boyim and go back to your nintendo. :foidSoy:"

She doesn't like a 8yo, she looks like a tinny 16yo.

She can make soooooooo much money from pedophiles on onlyfans

if an ugly man is attracted to her, she "susses" he is a "pedophile" fetishizing her prepubescent looks.
if Chad is attracted to her: he loves her for her soul/intelligence/personality and is not fetishizing her looks

She can make soooooooo much money from pedophiles on onlyfans
:feelsree:

No matter what, foids never lose and what is a death sentence on men is just a quirk on foids.

You're the coper if you equate attraction to 8 year olds with attraction to 13 year olds.
I mean, you are coping if you believe there aren't cels here atracted to 8. Just search the word "loli" or "cunny" and see what people say/post.

Last edited:
pretty much this tbh, I remember girls looking like her in HS

Not possible to prove this, there could be boylovers from IT secretly masquerading as one of us, be vigilant
perhaps
I mean, you are coping if you believe there aren't cels here atracted to 8. Just search the word "loli" or "cunny" and see what people say/post.
You need to have a PREFERENCE for prepubescents to be a pedo.

Wanting to fuck 8 year olds doesn't automatically make you a pedo. :feelsthink:

[UWSL]neoteny in women is attractive in men NO[/UWSL]

Her face appears to be older than my own.

perhaps

You need to have a PREFERENCE for prepubescents to be a pedo.

Wanting to fuck 8 year olds doesn't automatically make you a pedo. :feelsthink:

Hm, who says that? I mean, you are like the first person ever i see saying that. The classic definition of pe** i know is being attracted to pre-teens, preference or exclusivity being irrelevant.

Hm, who says that? I mean, you are like the first person ever i see saying that. The classic definition of pe** i know is being attracted to pre-teens, preference or exclusivity being irrelevant.

What are you talking about "classical definition".

And no, the real definition is primary (meaning a preference) or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Her 3'10 girl who looks like shes 8 years old

boyfriend = 6'3 white chad

Society : wow what a brave queen she is

her midget looksmax is buying ropes.

Loli enjoyer smile at this new jfl, meanwhile her looksmach roped or plays garden gnome to pay his rent.

She just looks like a petite roastie from the perspective of some 6'5 chad/Tyrone. This is how women look to them.

She's coomfuel tbh. She would make 5'6 guy feel like superman

Turbofoidlets aren't discarded and disregarded as genetic failures and sexually undesirable, unlike their male counterparts.

A foid of that height still has significant SMV for lolimaxxing.
This world Worships Woman and makes Sure that man Know that.

Just have a hole between your legs theory