Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 22 year old foid in russia jailed for 13 years for murdering two men and raping one of them with an object. her bf and mom says she's innocent/framed

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

read the article. the ENTIRE thing

A 22-year-old woman has been convicted of beating two men to death, and “raping” one of her victims using a shovel handle. Elena Povelyaikina, a keen boxer, was jailed for 13 years in the Omsk region of Russia over the deaths. She attacked a “drunk” man, 37, who refused to leave the family home in the village of Mikhailovka, the court was told. “At first the girl brutally beat the man, and then she took a handle from a shovel and committed violent acts of a sexual nature against him,” according to a statement from the Russian Investigative Committee. When he died, she “carried the body over the fence and threw it on the street.” The victim was pictured but not named. Police initially failed to find a suspect. Two months later she was drinking with locals and a man named Evgeny Grebenkov, 31, made “unflattering” comments about her gun-toting father Pyotr Povelyaikin. Her dad, 57, is a “wealthy” farmer who raised her and brother Valery, 26, as a single parent. “She jumped on him and inflicted many blows with her hands and feet, causing bodily injuries from which the man died the next day,” said the committee. After killing the second victim, she confessed to both murders. A local told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper:"Although small in stature, she’s strong. She was into boxing.” A witness to the second murder said: "When she was beating Ivan, my sister and I begged her not to touch him. “But we were afraid to intervene, because she is very strong. “He lay in the house for another day. “We did not call an ambulance, we thought he would recover by himself. “But the next morning he stopped breathing." State investigator Ivan Lyubyi said: "The defendant first confessed to both killings, then refused to testify. “She put forward several versions - that the first man died after he was hit by a car on the road, and the second from kidney failure, which he allegedly had. “But forensic analysis refuted these versions.” She was convicted of “intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm, resulting in death” and “violence of a sexual nature”. Given a final word in court before starting her sentence, she “expressed condolences to the bereaved for the loss of their loved ones, but did not admit her guilt in committing the crimes,” said a spokesman for the prosecutor's office. The trial had been held in secret because of the sexual testimony. Her fiancé Fyodor Kalmykov said she was “kind” and “could not harm anyone”. "I will wait for her - I've never had such strong feelings for anyone in my life," he said. Her mother Vera claimed she was framed by enemies in the village.

this is her:

here's her and her fiance

one of the victims:

A 22-year-old woman has been convicted of beating two men to death, and “raping” one of her victims using a shovel handle. Elena Povelyaikina, a keen boxer, was jailed for 13 years in the Omsk region of Russia over the deaths. She attacked a “drunk” man, 37, who refused to leave the family home in the village of Mikhailovka, the court was told. “At first the girl brutally beat the man, and then she took a handle from a shovel and committed violent acts of a sexual nature against him,” according to a statement from the Russian Investigative Committee. When he died, she “carried the body over the fence and threw it on the street.” The victim was pictured but not named. Police initially failed to find a suspect. Two months later she was drinking with locals and a man named Evgeny Grebenkov, 31, made “unflattering” comments about her gun-toting father Pyotr Povelyaikin. Her dad, 57, is a “wealthy” farmer who raised her and brother Valery, 26, as a single parent. “She jumped on him and inflicted many blows with her hands and feet, causing bodily injuries from which the man died the next day,” said the committee. After killing the second victim, she confessed to both murders. A local told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper:"Although small in stature, she’s strong. She was into boxing.” A witness to the second murder said: "When she was beating Ivan, my sister and I begged her not to touch him. “But we were afraid to intervene, because she is very strong. “He lay in the house for another day. “We did not call an ambulance, we thought he would recover by himself. “But the next morning he stopped breathing." State investigator Ivan Lyubyi said: "The defendant first confessed to both killings, then refused to testify. “She put forward several versions - that the first man died after he was hit by a car on the road, and the second from kidney failure, which he allegedly had. “But forensic analysis refuted these versions.” She was convicted of “intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm, resulting in death” and “violence of a sexual nature”. Given a final word in court before starting her sentence, she “expressed condolences to the bereaved for the loss of their loved ones, but did not admit her guilt in committing the crimes,” said a spokesman for the prosecutor's office. The trial had been held in secret because of the sexual testimony. Her fiancé Fyodor Kalmykov said she was “kind” and “could not harm anyone”. "I will wait for her - I've never had such strong feelings for anyone in my life," he said. Her mother Vera claimed she was framed by enemies in the village.

this is her:
View attachment 321886
View attachment 321885

View attachment 321882
View attachment 321883
one of the victims:

View attachment 321884
wasn't this posted before or did you get banned at the time

13 years? Men get more than that for getting head from a jb.

Already posted, she's subhuman.

why am i not surprised
it's amazing how radicalized eastern european foids already were back in the early 00s, either in school or in the neighborhood they were totally out of control and tried to exert dominance non-stop, like they had the bigger dick or something
never ended well if you "crossed them", maybe if you were the local chad and could pivot it into some flirting, otherwise you were fucked
and russians were always the most insane out of this whole zone, so no big surprise there

Hard to believe she could beat to death grown men,

Hard to believe she could beat to death grown men,
it looks like she kicked two drunks around until she managed to do enough damage, not that hard to believe

And that is the reason why you should arm yourself as an incel.
Foids would fuck us up everyday if they could, but because they are weaker, they don't do this.
But since more and more foids are into combat sports these days, even our last privilege, our physical superiority, is slowly disappearing.

Foids know they don't have to fear justice. Even in less gynocentric societies like Russia she only gets 13 years for two murders.
In the western world she would have gotten less than 5 years (and released after 2 years) and would have been a hero for the feminist mainstream.

So do yourself a favor and always carry a pepper spray and a knife by yourself.
Because one day some MMA-foid will feel "threatened" by your mere presence and try to beat you in a vegetative state.
So you will need everything you can have to defend yourself!
why am i not surprised
it's amazing how radicalized eastern european foids already were back in the early 00s, either in school or in the neighborhood they were totally out of control and tried to exert dominance non-stop, like they had the bigger dick or something
never ended well if you "crossed them", maybe if you were the local chad and could pivot it into some flirting, otherwise you were fucked
and russians were always the most insane out of this whole zone, so no big surprise there

Please tell me more about your experience with slavic foids.

Why is rape in quotes?

i know of a guy who got life for looking at cp
Cucktears whores would be happy about that, and cry about this rostie getting 13 years for killing two men.

Cucktears whores would be happy about that, and cry about this rostie getting 13 years for killing two men.
murder is way worse than viewing cp

The same should be done to her

"Although small in stature, she’s strong. She was into boxing.” A witness to the second murder said: "When she was beating Ivan, my sister and I begged her not to touch him. “But we were afraid to intervene, because she is very strong"
What the fuck. Beating an old man and a stick too afraid to fight back, "strong", JFL.
24q7mk1ooecx.png
Evolved-for-Fighting-2.jpg

Last edited:
A man would get life.

I hope she takes turns getting raped by the guards.

Every day I become more and more disgusted by foids

for example, the notion that prisons have a high murder rate is a myth
Where would you rather serve jail time? In Sweden or in Russia?

No brainer, I'm simply pointing out that the Russian criminal justice system isn't as concerned with individual rights, why do you run off on your tangent?

Where would you rather serve jail time? In Sweden or in Russia?

No brainer, I'm simply pointing out that the Russian criminal justice system isn't as concerned with individual rights, why do you run off on your tangent?
american prisons have a low murder rate

13 years, fucking 13 YEARS THATS NOTHING WTF

So she beat up a drunk man and an ill man?
So strong queen

volcel if you wouldnt @shii410

this is her:
View attachment 321886
View attachment 321885

View attachment 321882
View attachment 321883
one of the victims:

View attachment 321884
It's my fetish to be dominated, humiliated, enslaaved, raped and murdered by a strong and beautiful foid.

It's my fetish to be dominated, humiliated, enslaaved, raped and murdered by a strong and beautiful foid.
:feelspuke:
Shit tier fetish first of all and It's not like you're getting pussy when you're getting raped by her anyways.
“raping” one of her victims using a shovel handle.
You're getting a shovel up your ass.

:feelspuke:
Shit tier fetish first of all and It's not like you're getting pussy when you're getting raped by her anyways.

You're getting a shovel up your ass.
brutal

She literally killed virgins and got away with it.