Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 22 year old "ex-incel" manlet uncle tom fatcel KV, how beyond over is it for him? (pic inside)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
4nPX1BP.jpg

I consider him lucky, at least hes not incel anymore

reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/9aw4sa/22_year_old_kissless_virgin_male_feel_very_lonely/

I assume some Stacy will soon reward him for rejecting our hateful misogyny by curing him of his virginity.

High t for being fqt with no titties

Fatcels are volcels

that look on his face lol, he knows.

He's good looking tbh.
Atleast better than everyone posting here.

Last edited:
volcel fat fuck

Giga over, but he's white so he's got that going for him.

And once again, curly hair, I'm convinced this is a typical incel trait. Ethnics suffer from it the most. It's often overlooked but hair type can make or break a man. Thick curly ethnic type hair is failo everytime.

Also..

that look on his face lol, he knows.

That's the thousand yard stare, one look in the mirror was enough to traumatize him forever.

Finally mog someone :feelsokman:

fatcel = fakecel

dunno how many times this had to be said.

Just needs a slight personality adjustment and he will be slaying in no time

Fakecel, his face looks normie-tier.

Can we all agree fatcels give us a bad name??

Normies will be spouting all that "just lose some weigh and take a shower, bro" bullshit is these fags are our mascots.

he can easily run just be white on some chinky noodlewhore. also he is a fat lazy slob, and should be shot in the head for complaining while being this much of an obese cunt.

he might get a pity fuck

"ex-incel"
Don't these people realize that incel isn't a label you can get rid off just like that? if you're a virgin akward male then you'll always be an incel in normie's eyes.

Fatcel = volcel

If you're fat as fuck then you really shouldn't be focusing on the "i'm ugly" or kissless virgin shit

he fell for the bloatmaxxing meme :feelskek:

Don't these people realize that incel isn't a label you can get rid off just like that? if you're a virgin akward male then you'll always be an incel in normie's eyes.
If someone gets girls, the label is gone.
If a poor man wins the lottery, he no longer has the label poor.
If I got a hot girl, really interested in me, then I would no longer be InCel

Feel really bad for the dude. He done went and did the FINAL COPE which is the "I'm an ex-incel but nothing has actually changed" cope. At least if he was here he would have people he could forumcel with. Really sad tbh.

poor guy.

Former-Incel-User[S] 2 points 1 month ago

Hmm. I do feel this way because I can't seem to remember any girl showing me interest, therefore making my confidence and self esteem lower.

Hell I struggle to make friends. I can't really ever remember having super close friends ever. Maybe not since middle school. High school I was friendless. A Discord group I was close with and met up with several times eventually banned me because I had depressive episodes.

Even then I never feel I can keep up with people.