Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 22 for starting university is okay???

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m 22 and I’m starting uni again for the 4th time different major, is it cool?

I’m just trying to finish shit and never give up

I’ll keep grinding keep hustling

Fuuuuck I’m so stressed I think I’ll drop university again later maybe but at least I’ll fight

I am 23 and do not plan on returning. In America it is common for adults to attend university.

I am not sure about Algeria though.:feelshehe:
Dude I’m not from Algeria I’m from Turkey, it is common here too I guess I dunno I still look like a hs boy

yeah why not? plenty of older people go to colleges, you're only 22 it's not a big deal

yeah why not? plenty of older people go to colleges, you're only 22 it's not a big deal
Thanks bro ,I actually passed a lot courses maybe that might help me to get forward

Of course, 22 is still young

It is okay. Go for it and don´t be afraid.

yes, better now than never

Average age for graduating from undergrad is 25

Of course , don't ever give up , shoot for your dreams , nothing is impossible

Yeah u goood man at 22 to start school! U can prettty much blend in as a undergrad or grad student until you’re like 27

Fuuuuck I’m so stressed I think I’ll drop university again later maybe but at least I’ll fight
Yes if you are studying something you like .

There are shit unis in turkey. Even good unis in turkey won't guarantee you good job. You need to improve yourself with learning other languages, new projects, talking good etc. And there is no lookism in bussiness world unless your boss is a foid. But graduation is still has benefits.

Last edited:
There are shit unis in turkey. Even good unis in turkey won't guarantee you good job. You need to improve yourself with learning other languages, new projects, talking good etc. And there is no lookism in bussiness world unless your boss is a foid. But graduation is still has benefits.
Dude you didn’t even started university shut the fuck up with your bullshit you’re spewing nonsense again

Yes...I suppose so. I once considered a special program that would allow me to obtain An A.S and then transfer to a four-year university.

whats cool is the striving the fighting the grinding thats cool

BECAUSE ITS RARE

MOST PEOPLE TRY A BIT THEN CHIMP OUT WHEN IT GETS HARD

people even normans respect someone who has stood next to the fire and dealt with the heat and keeps returning to the fire because they know deep down they chimped out when it got too hot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2figwIX9s

I'll complete my MS when i turn 22. But your life your choice

Tryhard mogger.

whats cool is the striving the fighting the grinding thats cool

BECAUSE ITS RARE

MOST PEOPLE TRY A BIT THEN CHIMP OUT WHEN IT GETS HARD

people even normans respect someone who has stood next to the fire and dealt with the heat and keeps returning to the fire because they know deep down they chimped out when it got too hot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2figwIX9s

Hell yeah bro , I’ll never give up fighting to make the world a better place