Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

22+ cels, how do u make a living? where u working?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
where do u work currently brahs

Grubhub.

It's either that or minimum wage. Grubhub pays well if you can hustle it correctly.

Grain_of_sin said:
Grubhub.

It's either that or minimum wage. Grubhub pays well if you can hustle it correctly.
whats that

It's online delivery. Like uber, but for restaurants.

I work as a dishwasher. It fucking sucks.

itsOVER said:
Neet life.
wtb german or uk citizenship to get paid for slacking around

lonelyistheworld said:
gg, man, thats fucked. any plans for the future?

lonelyistheworld said:

I've been a mid 20s dish washer. It's soul crushing.

NEET. I hope to start wageslaving till april.

But i have great plans for the future.

dr-problematic said:
wtb german or uk citizenship to get paid for slacking around

gg, man, thats fucked. any plans for the future?

I don't really have any plans. Just wage slaving.

Graduated last month. Job searching atm. I hate it, sitting around the house jerking off is mind numbing

I feel like my $22/hr salary is so fucking low.

I work in a lab making 15/hr. I still live with parents and don’t pay for anything so im basically neet. Im 24

clerk at a grocery store. dunno whats next for me. I'm 20

gstvtrp said:

what do you do? $22/hr is impressive given the post college degree bubble job market

IronMike said:
what do you do? $22/hr is impressive given the post college degree bubble job market

programmer.

I've read that $50k is average out of college salary for a Bachelors degree. People my age are making like $70k average.

i work for less than 5 euros/h, and i still have a high end computer, a ton of games and i can afford a gymcel diet AND save some money on the side. 

My secret? Living with parents and paying no bills/rent

dogetears.jpg

im 25

dr-problematic said:
where do u work currently brahs

I live in my parents basement, not even kidding.

gstvtrp said:
programmer.

I've read that $50k is average out of college salary for a Bachelors degree. People my age are making like $70k average.

How old are you? The average hh income  is like 50k and almost every household has multiple incomes.

Dekim said:
i work for less than 5 euros/h, and i still have a high end computer, a ton of games and i can afford a gymcel diet AND save some money on the side. 

My secret? Living with parents and paying no bills/rent

dogetears.jpg

im 25

Lucky you. My parents charge me 600 a month lmao. I save a ton of money too though since I'm so damn frugal. Haven't bought a game in 3 months.

flimsycel said:
Lucky you. My parents charge me 600 a month lmao. I save a ton of money too though since I'm so damn frugal. Haven't bought a game in 3 months.

You must be from the States i guess? In Europe it would be a great degeneracy for the parents if they ask their kids to pay rent lol.

Dekim said:
You must be from the States i guess? In Europe it would be a great degeneracy for the parents if they ask their kids to pay rent lol.

Canada. I could have so much more money if they didn't charge me but they hate my dumb ass lol

flimsycel said:
Canada. I could have so much more money if they didn't charge me but they hate my dumb ass lol

Are the meals included in that price or you have to pay for your food too?

Dekim said:
Are the meals included in that price or you have to pay for your food too?

I pay for absolutely everything. Last time my parents covered for me financially was 3 years ago.

imbored21 said:
How old are you? The average hh income  is like 50k and almost every household has multiple incomes.

Dekim said:

nah, thats bullshit. it depends on the family, not the country. it's absolutely normal to pay ur parents rent at this age, u arent 13 anymore, if i had money i'd do it mysel even if they didn ask, livin off their money at this age is degenerate.

imbored21 said:
I work in a lab making 15/hr. I still live with parents and don’t pay for anything so im basically neet. Im 24

which lab? 15/hr seems low for meth lab, so apparently not that one

dr-problematic said:
nah, thats bullshit. it depends on the family, not the country. it's absolutely normal to pay ur parents rent at this age, u arent 13 anymore, if i had money i'd do it mysel even if they didn ask, livin off their money at this age is degenerate.

which lab? 15/hr seems low for meth lab, so apparently not that one

Living of your parents is not degenerate  :(

Im working as a junior prosecutor for the state

lifeguard in the summers broke neet in the winters

Lefterio13 said:
lifeguard in the summers broke neet in the winters

life guard is literally Chad position

~50k in the military

no it's not a chad job

j8gao said:
~50k in the military

no it's not a chad job

If I wasn't so autistic I'd join the armed forces. I'd either make a very good amount of money (for my purposes) or be put out of my misery lmao

Grain_of_sin said:
I've been a mid 20s dish washer. It's soul crushing.

Would rather be homeless than to resort to that

gstvtrp said:

It is. If that's all a programmer can make I better rope now.

unemployed

living off of a stack of cash i made earlier and student financial aid inside of my parent's garage with a pull out couch

22. Last semester at uni. Work in a hospital, $15/hr, not full-time.

KilluminoidBR said:
NEET. I hope to start wageslaving till april.

But i have great plans for the future.

Why the fuck would you want to wage slave?
Honestly I'm like 2 months into this shit and I am 20x more depressed than I was when I started.
Like honestly, if I'm going to be a depressed virgin whether I work or not I might aswell not work and just spend my free time how I want to spend it. Also, the fact that I am supporting a system that ensures that I continue down this path makes it even more depressing

VST said:
Honestly I'm like 2 months into this shit and I am 20x more depressed than I was when I started.
Like honestly, if I'm going to be a depressed virgin whether I work or not I might aswell not work and just spend my free time how I want to spend it. Also, the fact that I am supporting a system that ensures that I continue down this path makes it even more depressing

wageslaving without active social circles and gf slowly crushes ur existence and bring u closer to suicide

VST said:

Because i need the wageslave money to start my plans to be famous on the future xD

KilluminoidBR said:
Because i need the wageslave money to start my plans to be famous on the future xD

its ok, the bluepill will pass with age

flimsycel said:
If I wasn't so autistic I'd join the armed forces. I'd either make a very good amount of money (for my purposes) or be put out of my misery lmao

That's exactly why I joined, friend. Absolutely nothing to lose and no other prospects

j8gao said:
That's exactly why I joined, friend. Absolutely nothing to lose and no other prospects

army is most cucked shit ever, u literally kiss ass and folow orders of others, thats like to voluntary sign up for prison sentence

dr-problematic said:
its ok, the bluepill will pass with age

Soon i will make a thread explaining everything, relax.

I'm a NEET. For the guy who thinks he's a NEET but has a job: you're not.

Senior Software Engineer, managing a team. Financial industry. I earn shitloads. Money/career is a good cope.

It won’t get you laid, though. Femoids don’t understand the value of money. All that matters to femoids is face & height.

MayorOfKekville said:
Senior Software Engineer, managing a team. Financial industry. I earn shitloads. Money/career is a good cope.

It won’t get you laid, though. Femoids don’t understand the value of money. All that matters to femoids is face & height.

that sounds decent, what was ur path towards it?

I'm not employed.