Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 21yo CUNT has fucked >10 men. Cuck bf calls her a thot but says it doesn't matter. SHE DUMPS HIM.

Using women as anything more as a sex toy is cucked

Also to the people who messaged me saying he was right and that I deserved to be dumped. That nobody likes a used up chick, and many other unkind words, it was so unnecessary and I hope you step on a lego.

reddit moment

He's a bitch for trying to contact her. He's just proving cuckit's point to her that she can get fucked by dozens of guys and still have value.

Er

This world should be called upside down world. Yet if the guy was a virgin and she had dumped him for being a virgin she would get loads of upvotes.

Somehow being a virgin is a negative in a supposed *long term relationship* but sleeping with 100s of men is fine and you're a misogynist if you disagree.

Only 10+ partners and still love by a cuck so she is aiming for 100+ and then find next level cuck/betabuxx. Just love your neighborhood whore/prostitute theory.

REDDİT MOMENT
Hahaha holy shit imagine openly admitting you get railed by countless guys before your bf and being proud of it fuckin whore glad that guy isnt with her anymore,we should bring back stoneing of woman lmao fuck all whores wastes of air

What a dumbass
Just tell her what she wants to wear while using her as a cum sock.
Once he gets a better femoid just dump her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hshqzb/my_boyfriend_isnt_okay_with_me_being_promiscuous/

Cum-guzzling reddit cuckolds agree with her and call him a muhsoggykneest. When is enough, enough?! Western civilization is over and cunts like this killed it.

So apparently we aren't allowed to judge people based on their past actions. How the fuck else are we supposed to judge people? By their looks? Wait nm, that's what they do anyways lmao. Judging people on the choices they made is the fairest way to judge someone and what they will do in the future.

This guy tried to have it both ways and got none. He should've dumped her first on finding out she's a whore.

she's prolly a stupid sorority girl cunt

you wouldn't buy a car with 10 previous owners.

Holy shit almost 50 reddit cuck awards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back