Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “21F at uni i love to play DnD - chad players only”

The fact that it being Reddit isn't the worst part, look at the subreddit icon.

Average fucking retarded reddit user

Also you know the post is gonna be full of shit when you see the server has a fucking pedophile flag on it

The fact that it being Reddit isn't the worst part, look at the subreddit icon.
it was the first thing i noticed
fuck REDdit

"i dont mean to offend anyone sweattyyy" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Also to clear things up me and my fronds told them multiple times to stop and that I was uncomfortable and that I already had a partner they wouldn’t stop each time I went the same thing about casting sexual spells arguing over who sat next to me it was awful
That could mean three things. Her partner is chad, she is a dyke or she is using "I have a boyfriend!!" excuse.

also this story sounds exaggerated to farm karma

no one in their right mind would think they would impress a girl with pokemon cards

they probably just tried to talk to her

sort by controversial and you'll see a cuck defending thy ladies honor :feelspuke:
"my gender suxxxx!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

do you actually believe this cuck said it? My blood is fucking boiling right now. Because SOMETHING tells me that by "people in long term relationships" he actually means "couples + foids". That is, no single MEN are allowed. Fucking, stupid, pathetic CUCK!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
OK, where are you actually SUPPOSED to meet foids, according to him? Find a local group that shares your interests, they say.

Capture

do you actually believe this cuck said it? My blood is fucking boiling right now. Because SOMETHING tells me that by "people in long term relationships" he actually means "couples + foids". That is, no single MEN are allowed. Fucking, stupid, pathetic CUCK!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
OK, where are you actually SUPPOSED to meet foids, according to him? Find a group that shares your interests, they say.

View attachment 1227001
holy fucking shit i didnt see that comment

DnD session
requirements : have a girlfriend :feelsseriously:

holy fucking shit i didnt see that comment

DnD session
requirements : have a girlfriend :feelsseriously:
single men are literally shunned from any social circle or group of interests. Because what? Becaue they can make foids POTENTIALLY feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed. And being accepted by foids is your seal of approval in this society. If foids don't particularly like you - just get bent. Muh why do men NEET out from soyciety? Because this soyciety SIGNALS them they are not welcomed.

single men are literally shunned from any social circle or group of interests. Because what? Becaue they can make foids POTENTIALLY feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed. And being accepted by foids is your seal of approval in this society. If foids don't particularly like you - just get bent. Muh why do men NEET out from soyciety? Because this soyciety SIGNALS them they are not welcomed.
the irony in how so many popular hobbies today were coined by deathly touch starved, nerdy NEET men who needed a cope

So many fag and lgbtq pedos on there its insane
What I see is just a massive list for sterilization. Yeah they won't reproduce as obviously they're faggots, but it's the message, not the sterilization itself.

also fucking ragefuel how a man taking a hike is now considered more dangerous than bears

if you’re hiking and you decide to exist within the vicinity of a woman your biggest concern is making her feel safe

This is why women should be banned from every male-targeted product like DND. DND was originally for nerds, now it's filled with Stacys and Beckies using it to find the holy grail chad who doesn't even play DND...

OK, where are you actually SUPPOSED to meet foids, according to him? Find a local group that shares your interests, they say.

View attachment 1227001
it's always normalfags getting into outsider type hobbies and then banning the outsiders from their own hobby, fuck these faggots.

also fucking ragefuel how a man taking a hike is now considered more dangerous than bears

if you’re hiking and you decide to exist within the vicinity of a woman your biggest concern is making her feel safe
I disagree, your biggest concern should be not getting a rape accusation from a foid. I'd rather fight a bear than a rape accusation in court.

I disagree, your biggest concern should be not getting a rape accusation from a foid. I'd rather fight a bear than a rape accusation in court.
to avoid the rape accusation you have to make her feel safe

heavens help you if you so much as poke her i would rather poke a bear

it's always normalfags getting into outsider type hobbies and then banning the outsiders from their own hobby, fuck these faggots.
Normoids create these social circles and then hoard females for themselves, they themselves can be in relationship it doesn't matter, what matters is that other (single) men aren't allowed in order to reduce the competition for holes. Primitive monkey games.

Normoids create these social circles and then hoard females for themselves, they themselves can be in relationship it doesn't matter, what matters is that other (single) men aren't allowed in order to reduce the competition for holes. Primitive monkey games.
it fucking kills me when i hear stories like “i met my GF at a DnD game”

“my wife loves playing pokemon”

because if i used pokemon as a talking point at a social i would get laughed out of the room

it fucking kills me when i hear stories like “i met my GF at a DnD game”

“my wife loves playing pokemon”

because if i used pokemon as a talking point at a social i would get laughed out of the room
The worst part is these people don't appreciate the hobbies the way outsiders do. Gatekeeping is based, Fuck normalfags KEEP THEM OUT OF OUR HOBBIES. :reeeeee:

Dungeons and dragons is meant to be a truecel activity, those guys should have told the whore to fuck off and have sex with Chad

Dungeons and dragons is meant to be a truecel activity, those guys should have told the whore to fuck off and have sex with Chad
apparently most of the current top players (well known, heavy hitters i assume) of dungeons and dragons are women

this game has been lost to bored chads and women chasing a henry cavill fantasy