Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 21-year-old mother stabbed to death during block party

Good fucking riddance good way to start the day

Based nig nogs

She had sex at 20 (something like that) while we stay incels. Good riddance, it's the sound of justice.

Imagine 12 years later and I am still holding my V card her children would be 12. I remember being 12. This is pretty disturbing how I missed out on just a normal life like everyone else trapped in a world of desperate loneliness. I don't feel much sympathy for people like this women. All these attractive socially acceptable people are having fulfilling lives and I live like a prisoner without a sentence or a trial. Confine to work the gym and my own apartment. It sucks but at least I do not have to worry about anybody else but me. God damn I love me.

:feelsokman:Another one bites the dust

Probably some dumb hoe and future single mom still out there partying with a whole baby on her womb.

That’s what she desERves for not taking regular showERs, for not attending regular thERapy sessions and for not getting a bettER pERsonality

Nothing of worth is lost