Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 21 is your Peak Attractiveness as a Man

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It's when your face looks it's best, full of collagen, no sagging, your testosterone levels and sex drive are it's highest, you have the most natural strength. After that your looks slowly fade until you're 26-27 when it starts taking a hit (unless you workout and keep in shape)

I was already norwood 3 at 21 tho

30 is the peak of men

I looked the best by far in late teens, in early twenties i already looked like shit.

Peak of money not attractiveness.
30 is when you are the strongest and plus the money you have. and 30 looks more masculine than 21 tbh. some males dont even have a beard at 21

My face is already full of wrinkles and my side of lips sags :feelsrope:

I'll be 21 in a few weeks and I look like shit.

I still looked like a boy at 21.

Who cares in the next year when or if I live to see 21 my life will still be lonely and pointless.

I disagree, testosterone can do wonders for your looks well up into your late thirties.

If it's all down hill from here than I have no hope of getting pussy

It's when your face looks it's best, full of collagen, no sagging, your testosterone levels and sex drive are it's highest, you have the most natural strength. After that your looks slowly fade until you're 26-27 when it starts taking a hit (unless you workout and keep in shape)
true tbh, by 21 i can be 180 lean