Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

npcel

npcel

Believe
Hello everyone

Picture yourself in the year 2040. I would be 50 years old and probably virgin etc.

My nieces (4-7), who recently asked me why i dont have a wife probably have children who then ask me the same shit again. Can you even have normal conversations anymore because I can barely do that right now...No subjects to talk about or the fear of questions about family life. They can see you are incel by first glance and they smell it just by standing behind you at the store checkout.

28% percent of men are incel and its raising?? pah... Here it feels more like 5%. Everybody seems to have friends/partners... even though I did not want to give on my genes because I felt my inferiority at like the age of 13 the frustrations get worse. Comparing myself to chad in teenage years really fucks one up.

so please tell me.. why even continue?

I'm convinced that i won't be alive anymore by the year 2040.

I'll be long dead by then

Stopped reading at Hello everyone
Just LOL
By 2040 i would have roped
If not then i Will go ER

I'll blow my brains out before that

I WILL NEVER DIE

Images 40

Hopefully dead

Ha... I never thought i will be 30 by the age of 14 but it's not so easy.. I think you need really much emotion for suicide? Wandering around bland just doesnt do it..

hopefully in the grave

I'm so sorry I stepped on a woman's foot today. Please don't lower my social credit score.
[Colonial Service AI 2040-08-01 19:36:53.0340343] Asking central AI.
[Colonial Service AI 2040-08-01 19:36:53.0340343] ChinAI will not oblige. Social credit score lowered by 5 points. Your current score is 96.5. Your score is not high enough for housing. You will be evicted from your apartment in 2 days. The nearest suicide booth is in Europe section 16 Area 51

I'm so sorry I stepped on a woman's foot today. Please don't lower my social credit score.
[Colonial Service AI 2040-08-01 19:36:53.0340343] ChinAI will not oblige. Social credit score lowered by 5 points. Your current score is 96.5. Your score is not high enough for housing. You will be evicted from your apartment in 2 days. The nearest suicide booth is in Europe section 16 Area 51
Time travelling as incel

Welcome to the wasteland, raggedy man.

Oh it's dark, I can see my future...

DEAD

I see my future,
Revenge is coming to all of them,
it will be painful.

Who starts their post with hello everyone?

Leading the Incel Revolution.

I’d be 43, probably killed by a feminist hit squad after the SJW’s coup the government and make us into a communist authoritarian gynocracy.

In 2040 the Singularity will turn you into a godlike chad.

Lmao

I'll be alive because I really want to see how bad things will get