Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 2024 EUROS Megathread

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Post your favourite Euro 2024 games, goals, tackles, scorelines,

Place for banter and shithousery

Euro finalists

Romania upsets Ukraine
GQSIJnBW4AAj0VC
GQR8MG2XEAA1mXC
GQR8MGuW4AAXxxy

I lost interest in football those last years
The only game I watched so far is the opening one

I lost interest in football those last years
The only game I watched so far is the opening one
What's your thoughts on mbappe saying he doesn't want the right wing( called them extremists lol)to win the elections, as you yourself are a left a winger

Heard they will deport immigrants, nice

What's your thoughts on mbappe saying he doesn't want the right wing( called them extremists lol)to win the elections, as you yourself are a left a winger

He implied he wouldn't vote for neither the far-right or the new left-wing front, so he'll probably vote for Macron's party because "muh we have to fight against the extremes"

He implied he wouldn't vote for neither the far-right or the new left-wing front, so he'll probably vote for Macron's party because "muh we have to fight against the extremes"
He is the sweet summer child of macron, so I can see why he said that. Already don't like him, gave me another reason to not like him

right wingers always say they will deal with immigration and when they get elected they don't do shit.

Doubt a single player went to war
Interesting tbh I thought Ukraine was going to win. Some years ago it was a decent Eastern Europe football team while Romania wasn't too good except World Cup 1994. Did they lose all their good players in the war?
Interesting tbh I thought Ukraine was going to win. Some years ago it was a decent Eastern Europe football team while Romania wasn't too good except World Cup 1994. Did they lose all their good players in the war?

Doubt a single player went to war
If they were abroad you're right but if they were in Ukraine when invasion started and they were young and fit they would get drafted. Unless they bribed military officials

If they were abroad you're right but if they were in Ukraine when invasion started and they were young and fit they would get drafted. Unless they bribed military officials
Then there are chances

Real Madrid will win. :bigbrain: :feelsjuice:

Lukaku is shocked by his own performance
GQSiyS2XoAAakVH

Slovakia defeated Belgium
1-0

Slovakia a Tiny Nation has defeated Belgium
GQSzXxkWQAAQA3n

France scored a goal
France - Austria
1-0
GQTLFjwXUAAd95w

Huge mistake from Austria

austria is actually way better than I'd have imagined

I want a white country to win or atleast go to the semis

Hopefully Croatia wins

1-0
France vs Austria comes to an end
France wins by a own goal from the Austrian side

GQTcSZIWYAA8wyJ

I want a white country to win or atleast go to the semis
How many European countries are there in the European Football Championships? Croatia, Serbia, Poland, and Romania?

How many European countries are there in the European Football Championships? Croatia, Serbia, Poland, and Romania?
Georgia,Czechia,Slovakia,Jewkraine,Hungary,Analbania,Slovenia,Turkiye

The nigger admin behind this post will die at my hands.

The ONE match I didn't bother putting a bet on, all of my pre-match predictions ended up actually happening. I fucking hate my luck, fuck. I'm gonna bet on ronaldo which means he's gonna have a stinker now.

Portugal beats Czech with the help of An own goal.
2-1

Last edited:
Looks like Croatia are going out tonight
Hope Albania beat Spain

Last edited:
Have a read of this.

This Jew is kvetching about things that occurred 80 years ago while his kinsfolk are literally in the middle of carrying out literal genocide in plain view of the whole world

Oy vey my poor communist jew parents were plotting a bloody revolution like the communist jews did in Russia a few decades before that why did these evil nazis not like us??????? (yes he literally admits his parents were communists).

Italians look like losing but might go through as one of the best third place teams

Both these games today are hard to call

I reckon one of Denmark and Switzerland will go through