Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2024 and my mission statement

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
introduction:
2023 has been an interesting year for me, emotionally and physically i have been at my lowest. yet my mind has been opened.
i had been experiment with compassion alot this year and i realize im a fool, i have been giving compassion when in reality it just made me look weak. no one cares about you.

women:
alot of posts here i was reading while lurking opened my eyes to the psychopathic nature of women, i now know that women are far more ambitious, far more greedy than the average man. women want more and more because their expectation for how hard things are to get is low.when you have such a priviledged life. you lose any sense of what hard work is. no woman will be able to relate to you nor care. they also lack the ability to cooperate. women are inherently self centered being to the point of them doing anything good is for their own self interest not the groups.

women are nice because they fear being ostracized not because they are genuinely nice. women are also nice because it gets them something. them being nice is pointless.
i cant hate them because i no longer think of them as humans

men:
this is what brings me the most sadness, we have been so utterly cucked by society because now the leadership including women no longer lead us, we turn on each other like jackals for scraps, why the fuck are we taking this bs? why are we just allowing each other to fail, they want us scattered and weak so they can control us. we need to wake up and overthrow the current system. we need to recognize that actions matter the most. we need to see how women are infilitrating all power structures and twisting it for their own reason. we need stop tolerating this disrespect.

society is fucked or saved by you!

you reading this, you have power. if you want to save society, vote anti women politicians and or policies.

I've repeated this many times before, and I'll say it again: Growing up is realizing that women aren't good people. They're a very flawed, inferior race, and their behavior and skills make not even half of what a man is capable of