Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2023 will be our year, we will all ascend buddy boyos

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
Mark my words, we will all ascend, not a single one of us will stay incel until end of 2023.
One day we will think about all this and laugh.

You just have to believe in it, if you believe it, it will come true!

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

IMG_6126.jpeg

Brain Meeting GIF

Last edited:
Plastic surgery or limb lengthening surgery is the only path to ascension.

That's what I thought since 2016.
I had the strong feeling one year ago that I would ascend in 2022.
No more bluepilled bs for 2023, I know it will never begin.

Yessssss, what an awesome and positive thread. We all just have to be patient and next year things will be better!!!!:feelsLightsaber:

:waitwhat:

For your average "incel " on this forum, your future gf is waiting in a poor empoverished area in Africa,South America or SEA.You just don't have the balls to try.

For your average "incel " on this forum, your future gf is waiting in a poor empoverished area in Africa,South America or SEA.You just don't have the balls to try.
You have to earn money and work there, than. The familiy court system in most western countries will punish you brutally for divorce, if you marry a mail order bride. The destruction of marriage and the family and the transformation of the wealfare state from a tool to protect working people from the risks of life to an all you can eat buffet for single mothers created our misery.

Its so devasting, the laws and the institutions that made sure that men of previous generations could life up to their full potential punishes and neglects you today.

Lots of people here will unironically ascend, especially the teencels/youngcels. Trucels are rare.

The familiy court system in most western countries will punish you brutally for divorce, if you marry a mail order bride.
You have to be retarded to return to your homeland.They don't need and want you,neither do you.Remain in a country that is not that much affected by globohomo feminist propaganda.

I remember unironically believing this to an extent in 2016. Glad I have no interest in finding a relationship now tbh.

Mark my words, we will all ascend, not a single one of us will stay incel until end of 2023.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

View attachment 691727

Brain Meeting GIF
No wonder your screen name is Clown.

View attachment 691727

Brain Meeting GIF

I remember unironically believing this to an extent in 2016. Glad I have no interest in finding a relationship now tbh.

Yessssss, what an awesome and positive thread. We all just have to be patient and next year things will be better!!!!:feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 692127

:waitwhat:

I will ascend with your mom

View attachment 691727

Brain Meeting GIF
ascend to my ignore list

maby in 2030?

I don't give a Fuck about ascending at this point, I just want to get my life in order and be chill overall, also improve my bodg