Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2022 Update: Leg lengthening Surgery: "The most dangerous cosmetic surgery"

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
I recommend all who feel they fall into the category of "Manlets" watch the entire piece especially if considering any type of similar procedure.

Dr. Sarin, who was featured on an Al-Jazeera piece says he discusses with a Psychiatrist and Psychologist about their mental state before he does the surgery. There are foids in curry land who are having this surgery as well. In 2022 and for the last 5 years Dr. Sarin says the requests from rich and poor people alike has more than tripled for height lengthening surgery. During the surgery he breaks your legs and then adds in extensions to the bone. Most surgeons reject a good 5%-10% of their candidates and the others cannot afford it, yet the number of patients suggests people are going into bankruptcy anyway to get the surgery. In fact his own daughter (who is quite pretty) was made fun of for being short, who wanted to get the surgery so badly. Eventually, this foid became a clinical psychologist who counsels Manlets.

One curry man, broke the glass of the hospital window after being denied the height surgery. Another threw a paper weight at Dr. Sarin. Another told his wife he was getting elbow surgery (HIS WIFE :kys:

I will post the video link to the actual piece when they release it. They have chronicled 4 people. One women and 3 men, 1 of whom was even married, had secured a 80k+ job in Software Engineering within the United States and then decided he needs the surgery for people to respect him.

1. Full piece:

View: https://youtu.be/gRHpCXgdhR8

2. Outtakes and interviews

View: https://youtu.be/pg8lVrkHyhA

3. This Doctors page:

The TV promo article:

Last edited:
very interesting ngl.

Yeah the follow up story is likely to be revealing as hell.

Suifuel for cels with decent money, a lot of ppl like us will be gaslighted into having a therapist (while she rapes my wallet of course not even giving any actual help like surgery)
Therapists are prostitutes who take your money and give you nothing in return.

I want to risk myself. Maybe I won't be able to run like sonic, play soccer well etc. But I can get foids when I get this surgery.

I want to risk myself. Maybe I won't be able to run like sonic, play soccer well etc. But I can get foids when I get this surgery.
No. I don't agree. You will spiral into darkness and the surgery is very dangerous and you will not be able to walk properly for 3 months.

Think about this guys. If high tier foids are such purist about who they are with why would they want to be with you if they ever find out your legs have been extended?

You will have huge scars. Anyone who sees your legs will not they have been operated on. Not to mention you may never recover.

And forget using it for marriage. Since it's not in your genes, foid would know that she is procreating with a Subhuman.

No. I don't agree. You will spiral into darkness and the surgery is very dangerous and you will not be able to walk properly for 3 months.
All of my accomplishments were nothing. In football, running, swimming. Always the lazy tallfags got the foids, not me. They didn't accomplish something but they got the foids. Maybe I will feel extreme pain, not going to accomplish something in sports but I will be able to get foids.

All of my accomplishments were nothing. In football, running, swimming. Always the lazy tallfags got the foids, not me. They didn't accomplish something but they got the foids. Maybe I will feel extreme pain, not going to accomplish something in sports but I will be able to get foids.
Are you going to college?

Then don't do this ^.

I posted this article and story to show you how much people who did it are suffering. Did you even read/watch it? Most of them are miserable afterwards.

Suifuel for cels with decent money, a lot of ppl like us will be gaslighted into having a therapist (while she rapes my wallet of course not even giving any actual help like surgery)
What is the point of therapy for an incel?

Too painful for me :smonk:

Then don't do this ^.

I posted this article and story to show you how much people who did it are suffering. Did you even read/watch it? Most of them are miserable afterwards.
Its over for me then

Its over for me then
If you do the surgery it's over for you. If you don't and focus on the degree and working you might live. It's up to you. Don't waste your money on something that will potentially take your legs. Then you'll be an Incel who can't walk.

This. The thing is that the surgeon might gaslight me into getting a therapist.
Yes they likely will.

And if you read my writing above, I mentioned how ALL candidates for these type of surgeries have to go through a mental health evaluation. You can try to lie to the doctor to make it seem like your not hurting, but I only recommend that if the surgery has a 90% chance of success towards truly bettering your position.

I will just say that I have a good pain tolerance (which I actually do)
You can try this, but I don't see it ending well. And your pain tolerance on this level will not help with the pain from having your legs broken. That's what they do in the surgery, BREAK your legs. And the pain which comes once the anesthetic wears off will be long and unbearable. It likely won't subside for months.
I would say other tall people make me uncomfortable and paranoid.
My friend, you clearly have no experience with how mental health experts work. Now maybe you'll get lucky and get a retarded one, but the successful ones didn't get to be successful by being idiots. They know how to cover themselves in terms of liability. You'll need to think of a way to make them think everything is fine, and if the surgery fails you will still be mentally fine. Not an easy thing to convince them of if you come in complaining about your appearance and society's treatment of you. Most of them will hear you say this and cringe. Their whole job is to make you believe you are overreacting about the problem. Uncomfortable and paranoid from a taller person will set off alarm bells. Short normies don't feel uncomfortable around tall ones. The mental health evaluation is designed to check and make sure you are a normie and can handle the surgery !

You say this ^ and you are probably rejected !

Last edited:
Interesting, why the obsession with height in curryland?
Well, for one thing some of the best doctors at it are doing it, and for Westerns its cheaper than in the States. But still dangerous.
Also most curries are short. Either that or there are so many people in Curryland that it's impossible to tell what the average height really is.

@CCPcel
@Dregster666

How bout it?
Sure. :feelshehe:

Up to @Master if he deems it important enough to stay pinned for long though as he and @Infinity before him usually decide these things. :feelsthink:

Imagine breaking your legs and risking blood clot and death all for pussy:feelsgah::feelskek: fucking society 2022

Cope but understandable cope

This surgery sounds hellish I would never get it even if manlet

at first I thought of getting it but the cons seem to far outweigh the pros for me:
-proportions
-risk of getting crippled for life
-iirc the recommended maximum is 7-8 cms, which wouldn't even make me taller than 6'0
-expensive af even for cosmethic surgery standards
-my face would still creep tf out of people

unless you are turbomanlet, I wouldn't recommend getting it
Also the fact that more and more people want to desperately LLmaxx goes to show how mindblowingly shallow society is getting by the day

Yeah if you’re doing this barbaric version of the surgery lol. LL is now done with a precision nail and it’s much safer and less invasive. This is fear mongering using the worst version of LL.
Ha. You make it sound like getting a small fucking lipoma removed! "Fear mongering" hilarious!

First of all, the docs here practice the same kind of surgery and they still need to cut/break some bone for the method you describe. It is the only version which they say adds enough extension. The precision mail surgery has PLENTY of risk for nerve damage, muscle damage, joint contracture, dislocations, and arthritis for months to come as reported by numerous patients.

@Komesarj89
So tell me again how it's fear mongering when I am saying you should be aware of the major risks which 1/5 patients face? And afterwards if you don't see any change in your life, what will you say about the risk and cost then?

Yeah if you’re doing this barbaric version of the surgery lol. LL is now done with a precision nail and it’s much safer and less invasive. This is fear mongering using the worst version of LL.
@Komesarj89
Besides, this isn't the point I was speaking to here which you quoted ^.

What do you say to that passage^. I said, if your making this big of an investment it's not just to fuck one nasty foid but probably to get in a relationship or married to a "higher quality" foid right? Yeah, so since we know that they ar purist for passing on good genes, why would they marry/be impressed a person who artificially increased their leg height?

Think about it more carefully as reply because if our brocels are serious about this, they need to think much more and ask more questions then the slip shotty approach we see so far.

"Ummm maybe if I do this and spend all my life savings I will get foid"
[UWSL]Then afterwards they get hurt and feel even worse?!? :worryfeels:[/UWSL]

Sure. :feelshehe:

Up to @Master if he deems it important enough to stay pinned for long though as he and @Infinity before him usually decide these things. :feelsthink:
Ok sure no problem :feelsokman:

I'm just sharing the stories I see from people in India and the U.S. (and I even met one in person) who have done this surgery, and it fails to help them. I just met one guy few months back who thought his life in the States will be amazing because he got LL. He got a software engineering position in Seattle, and got the LL surgery. He has since lost his job, lost his family support, and ended up in a mental health hospital in Delhi. I don't want any brocels of ours to go through this. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Imagine breaking your legs and risking blood clot and death all for pussy:feelsgah::feelskek: fucking society 2022
If men were crazy enough to give women rights, it doesn't surprise me that they'd do this.

Screenshot 2022 05 06 at 084046
toxic women**
(also the vast majority of women)

Screenshot 2022 05 06 at 084449
the cope is real omg

You are thinking only in terms of sex and instant gratification. This is low IQ.
No I am not. I know what your trying to describe and trust me, I felt/feel the same way about my face (more or less) so please don't dismiss what I'm saying. Of course I know being short makes Alpha males disrespect you more. But the worthwhile solution to that is just not to go to this extreme. And it's not always the case that your height will hold you back. I always argues that face is more important in that regard. Height is important but not as much. Both play a role and what I said was if there is a 90% chance of bettering your life (like you are 5'2 or something, and you have a good face, then fine maybe it might help. Theres still the risks though. Nothing low IQ about my statement chief.
Height affects every single aspect of your life. Not only does being short make you less attractive to the opposite sex, but other men will respect you less, you're more likely to get passed up for promotions, people are more likely to be hostile with you, strangers will trust you less, and ect ect. The list goes on and on. When I did sales I would see a demonstrable rise in my numbers when I wore lifts. It was insane that such a small thing could have such a big impact on my livelihood.
Okay, then why not continue this? If it worked for making money, then...why spend money to damage your body just to gain an inch? And btw, you still didn't speak to the point about foid. You just perfect demonstrated how it worked for you in a job (sales) and we know that for pretty foid to join in a union with you the likelihood is way less. So again, i restate my assertion.
Whether you are willing to admit it or not, every aspect of your life is worse when you are below average height. As such, height is a vital component of meeting the minimum looks threshold for other people to treat you like a human.
I admit it, for the first sentence. But I don't for the second sentence. I know/knew many short people (especially from the previous generation) who were shorter than me, but we're more financially successful.
In my opinion, the chance to be able to live a normal life is worth making sacrifices for. Every surgery has risks. Having said that, the stride nail is leaps and bounds better than the old external fixator surgeries. Much safer.
Have you done it? May I ask; Are you a manlet?

I'm sure it safer, but it's hard to tell how much but (AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE VIDEO) it's very hard to go back having a sample of size of people who did it and are happy. Most of the accounts on the documentary above had negative outcomes overall. Not to mention, they spent tons of money may end up homeless.

Just some newer articles. My new firm assertion is that for anyone under 5'8, it's not worth it. The more of an increase needed, the more cost + risk during healing time. The most one can safely do with only a 5% risk is 6cm maximum. And with the way height is a competitive market (other taller people would off set the benefit unless you are around all short people) it's meaningless to go from 5'5 to 5'8. But if you are 5'2, or something terrible short, it might be worth it to take the risk and go a full 4 inches. It depends on how tough one's life is due to the shortness. Basically I'm saying, do it for some added bonus along with your hard work for more respect from males. Not as a way to attract females. The latter is hopeless unless the short person in question is also a Chad in the face.
You can only feel bad for men like this.

Imagine coping this hard to convince yourself that your situation is okay.
I disagree. If this is a persons situation, they have to cope and survive. Let them cope. We shouldn't judge. Being that short is a nightmare and anything they can do is fine.