Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2022 The Year Of Femcel

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
The year of the femcel

Why are women struggling to find sex and love?

Mary Gaitskill is an American novelist, essayist, and short story writer. Her Substack is called Out Of It.
October 31, 2022

You may have already forgotten, but 2022 is supposed to be the year of the femcel. In case you have forgotten or never knew, a femcel is the female counterpart to an “incel”, or involuntarily celibate male, a woman who can’t find a partner because she is (again, supposedly) too ugly and/or weird.

These women had to form their own team because they weren’t welcome in the largely online gatherings of deeply aggrieved guys who (I suppose) couldn’t accept their shy female counterparts because:

1) they are really pissed at/estranged from women generally,

2) incel sites are places where men can vent about women with mind-crushing hostility, which could be awkward if they were co-ed, and

3) incels mostly don’t believe it’s even possible that a female can’t get sex if she wants it.

:foidsoy: hilarious essay "the comments section is wild" go infiltrate you people :lul:

The year of “has options but chad onry”

Guys, have you ever gazed at your steam library and thought "wow I have nothing to play!!"? That's what a ""femcel"" is.

Water is wet -
Femcels don't exist

"Femcel" because she hadn't had sex since a few months ago and Chad is busy with other stuff. :feelsseriously:

Once again any lurkers or journalists online, there is no such thing as the female counterpart of an incel . A "femcel" doesn't exist as every single "femcel" can find a guy that will fuck her or even love her. My standards which are 1) Be alive 2) Be born a woman 3) Look like a woman 4) Not morbidly obese (Not only am I not obese, im not even overweight, my bmi hits the healthy range bang on in the middle). Basically every single femcel falls in this range and many other incels have my "standards" (the average person would consider me having 0 standards based on this) yet they actively avoid us and decline any proposals we make...

Poor me.

My freedom was only a jewish fraud designed to genocide white race

A Femcel is literally what happens when a toilet's Hypergamy goes through the roof (Giga-Chad only) and she is so disgusted by regular Chad's that she cannot have sex with them due to mental blocks.

It's bordering on asexuality with the pool of men she likes being so small and shallow that she might as well describe herself as such.

They try to turn everything into a mainly female problems.

"Femcel" because she hadn't had sex since a few months ago and Chad is busy with other stuff. :feelsseriously:
statistically this must be legit minor inconvenience for them; I mean chads could only fuck so much :forcedsmile: