Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2022 sucks for me, what about you guys?

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
My first year of college turns out to be shit, living with a scumbag roommate, got rejected all the girls I tried to approach, having a shitty wagecuck job, failed at gymmaxxing, and it looks like everyone starts to hate me already.

:feelsrope:

earth youre a rat GIF by Lil Dicky

You should buy a possum

It's bad but not as bad as early to mid 2021 was for me.

if only my frame is a bit more squarer.....

It's really just overall been the same, the world ever devolving into increasing moral degeneracy, hypergamy, foid standards/privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans; next year is where the real fun will begin, with the economy going into recession along with the current societal degradation continuing to be totally ignored by the media... :feelsclown:

Only expect your continuing decline, at least in the near future. :feelsUgh:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

It's really just overall been the same, the world ever devolving into increasing moral degeneracy, hypergamy, foid standards/privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans; next year is where the real fun will begin, with the economy going into recession along with the current societal degradation continuing to be totally ignored by the media... :feelsclown:

Only expect your continuing decline, at least in the near future. :feelsUgh:
Ww3 is going to happen

My first year of college turns out to be shit, living with a scumbag roommate, got rejected all the girls I tried to approach, having a shitty wagecuck job, failed at gymmaxxing, and it looks like everyone starts to hate me already.

:feelsrope:
There there, Chico… only further downhill from here , mang

Nigger year tbh

work more on your pERsonality

Not worse than the previous years

the first half was pretty good actually, but around september it became really bad