Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2020s predictions?

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Early 2020s:
A big discovery regarding extraterrestrial life. Might be from the Mars 2020 mission. look up the viking LR expirement to get a better idea.

Late 2020s:
A huge war will ensue in the late 2020s and early 2030s as a result of a domino effect from the political tensions of the 2010s, or it could be due to other unknown factors. It could be WW3 and nuclear weapons will most likely be used.

Incels will be put to gas chambers

Chad will keep winning

i do not care ani moare

Shoujo Ramune episode 5 please

Ice age America.

More Mezitos.

Emp blamed for electric infrastructure failures.

Mass casualties..

Easy sex (or quick death) for prepared incels by trading grain.

Suicide will be normalized.
Parents and schools will be more open with discussing suicide for ugly, manlet, and ethnic male children.

I wont get a gf, thats for sure

New Roaring 20s. Jay Gatsbys everywhere.

Ice age America.

More Mezitos.

Emp blamed for electric infrastructure failures.

Mass casualties..

Easy sex (or quick death) for prepared incels by trading grain.
are you a 'prepared incel' ?

are you a 'prepared incel' ?
No. It's expensive! But i might be able to live ok with my garden and buckets of wheat for a few months. Not long, but longer than most. Edible wild plants!

Darko will come back

@Eskimocel

More cucking, more bullshit from the far left, but also the rise of the alt right. Growing resentment regarding refugees climate faggots. People starting to use excessive self defense measures when harassed by young gangs. The gangs will start cooperating with clans who will use even more violence on civilians. Right extremist groups will rise.

Poor and disabled people will suffer more as gas and housing prices increase, politicians will not react. Many more people will become homeless. Many of them will get killed by refugee gangs.

People will stop watching tv, seeing that the news are fake. Instead, they will turn to alternative media. The Jewish elite will get desperate to maintain their power over the world. More propaganda and censorship will follow.

Young people fall behind academically. Boys will not feel safe in school anymore, they lose all their rights. The smart ones will go hiki, the cucks will go to uni, the dumb ones will turn into extremists, the refugees will rule the schoolyard by forming drug dealing gangs. The foids are still the privileged ones, but many of them will suffer trauma from sexual harassment by migrants, others have no chance of maturing as they are psychologically tortured by media. Even conservative foids will get bullied into being sluts.

More cucking, more bullshit from the far left, but also the rise of the alt right. Growing resentment regarding refugees climate faggots. People starting to use excessive self defense measures when harassed by young gangs. The gangs will start cooperating with clans who will use even more violence on civilians. Right extremist groups will rise.

Poor and disabled people will suffer more as gas and housing prices increase, politicians will not react. Many more people will become homeless. Many of them will get killed by refugee gangs.

More propaganda and censorship will follow.

Young people fall behind academically. Boys will not feel safe in school anymore, they lose all their rights.
There will be a huge race war. Not between blacks and whites, but between Americans and non Americans.

As for young men, they will not be allowed contact with their fathers unless the father is a total cuck. It's child kidnapping.

There will be a huge race war. Not between blacks and whites, but between Americans and non Americans.

As for young men, they will not be allowed contact with their fathers unless the father is a total cuck. It's child kidnapping.
They also lack masculine role models as male staff are bullied out of school, media etc. The young boys are in serious trouble. Add to that violent refugee cucks and you have a generation with too many issues. Many boys will get mentally ill. But others will come out stronger. They can mobilize others and change things.

Everything will get worse

idk, life will still suck

A big discovery regarding extraterrestrial life. Might be from the Mars 2020 mission.

Which will be a fake.

Late 2020s:
A huge war will ensue in the late 2020s and early 2030s as a result of a domino effect from the political tensions of the 2010s, or it could be due to other unknown factors. It could be WW3 and nuclear weapons will most likely be used.

Most likely that will not happen. Let us be honest. This is the future:
- More men in low-level jobs
- There will be absolutely no prospective for men to hope for a better future
- More female empowerement in the work environment and in general
- Men will almost have no money despite the fact they are working hard
- Most men will not drive
- Most men will not have a driver licence anymore
- More and more female driving (this has been confirmed officially)
- More and more dumb, retarded and/or autistic men in general
- The testosterone in men will drop even further beyond
- The media and the general public will keep making fun of lonely and desperate men
- Here and there, finally some man snaps but nothing else will happen. They only use those events only to limit men even more
- More immigration
- More race mixing
- This is the end

The 2020s is going to be all about man and machine merging into one. We are going to become more machine like than ever before, slowly the governments will enforce this and use it to control us and spy on us even easier than before.

Look up the Neuralink presentation where they can put a micro chip into your brain now. They will try and convince everyone to do this to cure all diseases and become more intelligent, but obviously they wont say the real reason for wanting to do this.

2020 will be the worst year for me so far and 2021 worse, and 2022 even worse and so on

I'm 100% sure i'll die. I'm not sure in which year. But i definitely won't live to see 2030