Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020 Yearly Reminder: The hardest pill to swallow is the...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
HEIGHTpill.

Being "not tall" myself I have to concur that it is the most brutal of pills. There is no way to really fraud it like you can with other flaws.

Cliffs: It's Over ...also Happy New Year!

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,heather_grey,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

I think it's the agepill. Even if people mean it secretly, only an asshole would ever say "Act your height" out loud. But "act your age" is totally acceptable. There are clear limits to what an old man can do.

5'6 "male" reporting in

I think it's the agepill. Even if people mean it secretly, only an asshole would ever say "Act your height" out loud. But "act your age" is totally acceptable. There are clear limits to what an old man can do.
Idk man. Short height is an insurmountable death sentence. Where ageing is a handicap like norwooding. It doesn’t render you incel by itself, but drops your SMV a few points. If your SMV was high enough before that, you can afford to be disadvantaged and still remain sexually visible.

think of high SMV old chads. Usually tall, NW0, with wide, forward zygos. Ageing drops their SMV but not below the visible/invisible threshold.

sure they’re not getting prime teen pussy, but nobody other than teen and 20’s chads are. It’s the most valuable type of hole in existence and requires only the best looks to get. But old chads are fucking mid20’s and up girls. Magnitudes better than the once-a-month maintenance vanilla sex a 35 year old normie gets from his 35 year old wife who doesn’t even like him

You're expected to suck it up that you missed all developmental milestones and just thank God if you get some 50 yo single mom of 5 as a virgin.

The agepill is absolutely brutal. Old ugly men are the saddest, loneliest and most suicidal demographic hands down, yet no one will mollycoddle them like they do with "minorities".

Well, get some water, i bring mines and they're hard to swallow...

1. I'm not gonna get a GF

2. People only will care about their own shit

3. I don't have to worry about dick size nobody will see it.

4. Will have to deal with whores and whiteknights for 365 days.

5. Feminist will try to dominate world, and simps gonna help it.

6. Im afraid of people but still want interactions. It's like be a bear trying to fly.

Even 6 ft normies will be wearing lifts to get to 6'2. JFL at not frauding

Teenlovepill > Racepill > Facepill > Heightpill

Even 6 ft normies will be wearing lifts to get to 6'2. JFL at not frauding

Legit. This type of vain behavior by 6'footers was unheard of just a decade ago. For some reason (actually there are many) height started to take precedence over many other traits. It was always important but it wasn't fucking absofuckinglutely imperative like it is now. Probably primarily due to dating apps where 6' or GTFO is such a huge thing.

Another thing that wasn't a thing 10 years ago was foid asses aka instagram asses. It was rare to see women show off their asses and bend over so prominently. Go ahead and look up old magazines or something. You won't see any foid asses. I guarantee it.

Cliffs: Degeneracy also roughly 15% of men are 6ft or greater...that is considering heightfrauders as well

5'6 "male" reporting in
5'4 """""male""""" reporting in.
honestly im so short, I don't even consider speaking to foids anymore.
Literally there is no point at this low of a height.

Being a manlet is basically being AgePilled too because you know your inceldom will never be cured and you essentially have all the suicidal depression than an ugly old man has but you're still in your twenties.

If you have nothing to live for, find something to die for.

Another thing that wasn't a thing 10 years ago was foid asses aka instagram asses. It was rare to see women show off their asses and bend over so prominently. Go ahead and look up old magazines or something. You won't see any foid asses. I guarantee it.

You think this is increasing male thirst where guys are getting desperate as fuck? I do.

getting heightmoged hurts so much

You think this is increasing male thirst where guys are getting desperate as fuck? I do.

Yeah it is increasing desperation but I think it is an outgrowth of increased competition for Chad. Lets not forget Yoga Pants weren't a thing until recent as well (in fact I've read women buy less jeans than they used to ...its cheaper to buy yoga pants). Remember women are showing off their asses for Chads attention but unfortunately sub8s also have working eyeballs.

Moreover showing the ass for females is a biological signal of ready to mate....this is why asses are also so prominently displayed nowadays.

Cliffs: Honestly not that dissimilar...chimps and female instagrammers

IMG_8407e-L.jpg

CcGdIQWUUAAvkHZ.jpg

"Girls don't wear booty shorts for Chad, they do it for themselves, TeeHee"