Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion <2020 users how does it feel to be among the few from that era who still continue to post?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
Most of the userbase (like 90%) from that time no longer posts, I'm from 2021 and I feel a bit sad to still be here after 3 years, incels.is is a big cemetery

Most of the userbase (like 90%) from that time no longer posts, I'm from 2021 and I feel a bit sad to still be here after 3 years, incels.is is a big cemetery
I'm from 2017 and seeing this place turn into a playground for Gen Alpha Tiktok fags is painful to watch.

I believe more of them roped not ascended :cryfeels:

To keep the retention high we have to do more activities, like playing games and watching movies.

Good idea
We can do screen shares on discord and add each other on steam. My username is dr.robot3296 on DC, and I can give my Steam on there.

I've thought about making a CYOA thread, but then I'd have to force myself to make builds.

I never tried a CYOA before, but there are other games we can all play like Counter Strike 2 or any of the popular games on Steam.

I'm from 2017 and seeing this place turn into a playground for Gen Alpha Tiktok fags is painful to watch.
i dont see this happening

Who were you in 2021

Yea its super crazy that all the oldcels have left, its like winning the lottery to stumble upon a 2017/2018 atp :lul:

People only have so much to say and encouraging postmaxxing makes a lot of incels who would otherwise still be here burn out. I'm only still around because I enjoy lurking and don't generally feel the need to post too often. That plus the ones that have roped or ascended over the years naturally make oldcel numbers dwindle a little bit.

We can do screen shares on discord and add each other on steam. My username is dr.robot3296 on DC, and I can give my Steam on there.
I'll add you. My username is Akumu