Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2019 and pre-2019cels thread.

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Where are you guys? :feelscry:

dead youve shouldve seen the massacre:feelsbadman:

right here boyo.

If you're from 2019 and still here its to late
I knew it was over since highschool graduation :feelshaha: just spent my time on various redpill and other coping forums before I found the blackpill and braincels, then it was all downhill from there

2021 was a purge , so many users left including the entire staff jfl

Mogs me for graduating. Yea i first learned about MGTOW and redpill crap in 2017/2018, then in 2019 i found out inceldom. There was a youtuber , his name was VVS, really laid back black guy, he was talking about inceldom and how looks matter. His channel is gone now.. Even writing about it feels crazy. Can't believe its been over 3 years since January 2019. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was also on braincels to. I miss that place so much, out of all the forums ive been on, braincels was my favorite. I was on lookism.net. which was funny and good, especially back in 2019. before it got hacked and shut down. On braincels, I remember all the GMIHW (good morning i hate women) posts which always made me laugh. I think one time there was a movie that came out, i think it was marvels avengers or one of the soy movies and braincels posters put a post of Who died at the ending and spoiled it for the IT users looking at the post and they got mad:feelshaha:

Saldy i joined braincels in april/may 2019 so i only got to experience it for a few months before it got shut down. The first time i ever heard of an incel was in 2017 and i came across a YouTube video of a guy randomly attacking woman in Gta v at the pier. I was like wtf is this. This was long before i used internet forums or reddit. I only used gaming forums at the time.

I might have interacted with you on braincels. I also used IWH, incelswithoutballs is what we use to call them on braincels, but it got shut down in 2020 or 2021 i think. If you ever wanna talk just PM me. Im young in real life, but ive been around these circles for a few years so i feel pretty old.
Man you just unearthed great memories. And you're right, feels like it was just yesterday even though it has now been 3 to 4 years. The GMIHW posts with creative pepes as well as trolling the old inceltears was fucking hilarious. Remember BrazilianSigma? Whatever happened to him? Did he rope or something? He couldn't go a few hours without posting about incels and is now gone, kind of miss that retard ngl. The new IT users are shit compared to him :feelskek:

Never thought I would be nostalgic about an incel forum. This new 2022 shit is just worse than the good old days. :feelsjuice:

I miss the old days when there was more humour in inceldom.

Where are you guys? :feelscry:
Right here, buddy boyo.

Man you just unearthed great memories. And you're right, feels like it was just yesterday even though it has now been 3 to 4 years. The GMIHW posts with creative pepes as well as trolling the old inceltears was fucking hilarious. Remember BrazilianSigma? Whatever happened to him? Did he rope or something? He couldn't go a few hours without posting about incels and is now gone, kind of miss that retard ngl. The new IT users are shit compared to him :feelskek:

Never thought I would be nostalgic about an incel forum. This new 2022 shit is just worse than the good old days. :feelsjuice:
braincels was a golden era. One meme I remember was showing a picture of Islamic scholars having a discussion and the caption was, "braincels discussing women, hypergamy, and the black pill." Under it was a picture of a crowd of rioting curries and the caption read, " braincels discussing face vs height." :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I JUST WANT TO FUCK A HOLE BUT IM ROTTING HERE

Shits crazy man. Its nice talking to a veteran like yourself. I think braziliansmegma got banned by reddit last year. Wonder what hes doing these days. And yea the new IT sucks, the original inceltears was funny to troll. I miss 2019 tbh. It feels like yesterday. Can't believe its been 3 years.

You and me both, brocel
I’d almost forgotten about BrazilianSmegma. I found the incel community right at the height of his obsession with us.

I miss the old days when there was more humour in inceldom.
It worked on Reddit perfectly due to the format and all. Too bad we can't have free speech on mainstream platforms.

It worked on Reddit perfectly due to the format and all. Too bad we can't have free speech on mainstream platforms.
Reddit has a good format, but there are too many assholes there who just want to shit on the incel community.

Barely 2019 was still lurking in 2018 though

This place is rotten compared to 2 years ago

are you still waiting for a response from discord staff via email? also, did you try making another account?
They responded, it was letting me use my number before even though I used it on a now disabled account but now it doesn't let me but yeah, I got a response.

I might just make another account at some point. I think joining too many servers in a short amount of time is the reason my account got locked out.

Why does time have to go by so fucking fast? :feelsrope:

RIP @BraincelsRefugee.