Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2018 in 1 month

Time to suicidemaxx

Hooray to dying sooner...

Year changes but not genes.

another year spent on the computer

>kissing your sweetheart when the ball drops

Another year closer to death. Rejoice!

BlackPill47 said:
Another year closer to death. Rejoice!
you didn't know?

we're on the incel cycle
each life we come back lonelier and more pathetic

you will never be chadlier than you are right now, hope you made the best of it!

I fucking hate this time of year. Only bonus is its as cold as Hillarys cunt.

commander_zoidberg said:
BLACKPILL: Nationalism and group loyalty is an outmoded joke. I say this because I care.

A Good Friend said:
BLACKPILL: Nationalism and group loyalty is an outmoded joke. I say this because I care.

I'm a right wing nationalist with group loyalty to the white race because i know what happens when whites or east Asians don't run things. The shit is running in the streets, you get 6 hours of electricity a day and the country generally starves.

BLACKPILL.

Seriously though. Its cold. I like the cold. Roasties and normies hate it. Immigrants hate it too. I wish we had proper winters in the UK with regular spells below -20°C.

commander_zoidberg said:
A Good Friend said:
I'm a right wing nationalist with group loyalty to the white race because i know what happens when whites or east Asians don't run things. The shit is running in the streets, you get 6 hours of electricity a day and the country generally starves.
BLACKPILL.
Seriously though. Its cold. I like the cold. Roasties and normies hate it. Immigrants hate it too. I wish we had proper winters in the UK with regular spells below -20°C.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the want to not have certain people doing the work of medicine and infrastructure. I understand better than you could imagine. In an effort to not give up too much (not that I really care) my hometown has been personally and very publicly fucked extremely hard by regression to poor standards.

But, I do enjoy watching the old established order get fucked over, and I'd hate to see this place turn into /pol/ (but it probably won't)

anyway, I like it cold as well, but it's like twenty degrees warmer than it should be here, sucks

A Good Friend said:
you didn't know?

we're on the incel cycle

you will never be chadlier than you are right now, hope you made the best of it!

Fuck reincarnation. I don't want another life on this cursed rock. I hope to die from natural causes before 60.

commander_zoidberg said:

I can't enjoy Christmas anymore since I lost my mother. But I love winters, because it's perfect LDAR weather.

BlackPill47 said:
I can't enjoy Christmas anymore since I lost my mother. But I love winters, because it's perfect LDAR weather.

I only wish we had proper winters where i am in England. It doesn't get much colder than -5°C at worst and is typically a little above freezing. It was -25°C in Yellowknife, NWT the other week. Now that is real LDAR weather. Most of the fucking normies would cry and not leave the house if it got that cold here.

A Good Friend said:
you didn't know?

we're on the incel cycle

Ruthless reincarnationpill. I wouldn't put it past this shitty universe, tbh.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Ruthless reincarnationpill. I wouldn't put it past this shitty universe, tbh.

gt+i+want+to+get+off+funnyjunk+gt+i+want+_c7d1be58329433f2eddc6ae4d1462974.png

It's too fucking cold here. It'd be great if you had a warm home to be in all day, but I have to go outside everyday and stand in a bus stop. I fucking hate it.