Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2017cels bunker tbhthb

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
@blickpall 666 lmao heil satan

thbthb

We went from having 50 members online at once in late 2017 to having 250 members and like 1000 guests halfway through 2018.

Still nowhere near r/incels but at least we're growing.
Also, have you noticed how half of those guys are banned now?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

wats this, a history of 2017 cels?

Lol I did the early 00's thing and stayed at cool number posts for longer than usual, like 666, 1337...

Old forum format looks pretty comfy.

We went from having 50 members online at once in late 2017 to having 250 members and like 1000 guests halfway through 2018.

Still nowhere near r/incels but at least we're growing.
Also, have you noticed how half of those guys are banned now?
Yep, I was just amazed at the amount of old banned users tbhtbh lmao its over :/ but I guess they deserved bans

Yep, I was just amazed at the amount of old banned users tbhtbh lmao its over :/ but I guess they deserved bans
It can't of makes us look bad as someone could just say that "they got banned for getting laid" or something similar which makes us all look like volcels.

Look at all my fallen bro's, FREEEE THEM :feelsree:

all i see is a bunch of banned fakecels kek / autists.

Doesn't count when you're an overweight fakecel

Just FREE KOINTO ffs

I will NEVER be a 7 November 2017 cel. There's no point in existing.

based incelman with the posts

NEVER FORGET

Nice.

I just remembered about 90% of those people who were online but I never see the majority of them post.

04/08/2018 Update: Nausea, towncel went down, F. Might have been more but I am counted 'em from this thread. Imagine how the forum is gonna be like in 2 years, I wonder how many 2017cels gonna be left.. I wanna discuss this :c

All of the memories, even though I didn't post much I was lurking

Look how far we have fallen :feelsbadman:

All of the memories, even though I didn't post much I was lurking
103 post as a 2017cel.
It's like buying a game and trying it out for 1 hour and rarely ever come back to it again.

103 post as a 2017cel.
It's like buying a game and trying it out for 1 hour and rarely ever come back to it again.

There is only so much of the same stuff being said before you get kind of bored, I usually lurk more than post anyways.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::panties::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::panties::panties::feelsautistic::panties::feelsautistic::panties::feelsautistic:beep beep invading the bunker beep beep 2017cels BTFO :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

b7a.png

Imagine how the forum is gonna be like in 2 years, I wonder how many 2017cels gonna be left..
I can only hope this place will stay the same for two years more in the first place, lmao. Without cucks/femoids being allowed/whatever.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::panties::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::panties::panties::feelsautistic::panties::feelsautistic::panties::feelsautistic:beep beep invading the bunker beep beep 2017cels BTFO :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

b7a.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I can only hope this place will stay the same for two years more in the first place, lmao. Without cucks/femoids being allowed/whatever.
I noticed this forum has "seasons", for example one month you see JBW theories, another month you see BBC theories, this forum is just too dynamic; and now it's blackpill month season due to the well thought competition, I am also proud of experiencing stblackops2cel and gambler seasons and so much more that I forgot, too many seasons to recall.

Why do people keep thinking we will ever allow women on here??

Detective Pepsi got a hot take?
still need more info but im guessing secret meetings :feelshehe:
also i sense a condescending tone
its not fair ripping on the retarded blick

still need more info but im guessing secret meetings :feelshehe:
also i sense a condescending tone
its not fair ripping on the retarded blick
Nah I'm genuinely curious and I remember your top notch detective work from before ^^

Respect for OGcels