Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 2016 boyo get bluepilled into oblivion by angry mob i mean normies

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I just don't care about girls or life anymore

Because i always get rejected. To keep it short, there's a girl at my new job that I've developed a crush on. My workmates keep teasing me about her ever since i told them i like her. Today they kept making lots of references about me and her as i heard my name being called out a lot.

It took me back to a situation over 7 years ago in high school where i got bullied mercilessly for liking a girl and it kept me from ever approaching a girl ever again. I've asked out a few girls since then and i've been met mostly with rejections and very little success. It has kept me from maintaining much contact with girls cos i just cant get them to like me so clearly something is wrong with me. Even if i do, it makes no difference and i sometimes end up resenting girls that do like me once i see that they're just humans.

My friends both at work and school always big me up and appreciate all the things i do for them and were grateful to come to my recent birthday bbq as they had a blast but still i don't feel happy at all. I've never had a lover or anything at all in my life and i've been thinking about what it would be like to just drop dead. I haven't got the guts to kill myself though.

I've been offered a job that pays good money in a prime location, but i'd rather stick to my current one which has mediocre pay and is a 24 mile round trip daily and i drive. Basically a lot of good things are happening in my life and I just don't wanna believe they're real and i'm constantly looking for ways to destroy them. For example by driving dangerously and cutting people up.

What can i do?

EDIT: Regarding the girl in question my mates were telling me that she hasn't said explicitly she's not interested but i just assume she is cos she never looks me in the eye when i talk to her and whenever i ask her a question she walks off and looks away. I honestly don't wanna bother cos i'll get rejected and look and feel stupid.

Brutal she can't even bear to make eye contact with him, over for eyecontactcels :cryfeels:

What steps have you taken to ensure you are good dating material?
Jfl, i bet this guy posts at reddit.