Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2015 protest at Tinder HQ

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★

I think I might do something like this in a few months since I'll be in the same city. I'll focus on how Tinder is basically eugenics. I'll bring a megaphone and make a bunch of posters with black pill statistics about race and stuff. I don't know how I would get other people to show up though. I guess I'll post to 4chan and nextdoor. tfw no friends to help protest Tinder

Look that roastie "I was promised free lunch".

Make them look like nazis. Tinder = swastika.
Basically what they are. Maybe you will even gather some media attention.

I think I might do something like this in a few months since I'll be in the same city. I'll focus on how Tinder is basically eugenics. I'll bring a megaphone and make a bunch of posters with black pill statistics about race and stuff. I don't know how I would get other people to show up though. I guess I'll post to 4chan and nextdoor. tfw no friends to help protest Tinder

I can't tell if they are serious or not. But either way, Tinder is just women's desires embodied in an app.

Tinder is the biggest mistake of 2000's
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Tinder HQ is the place of evil.