Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2010s was supposed to be your decade

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I assume most of you are aged 16 - 30.

In the 2010s you should have had sex, kissed many women, had relationships, made many friendships, travel the world like normies your age did. 2010s was the decade you should have done all the "young" stuff life has to offer. It's getting too late now. But it's not like you or me had a chance anyway...

I'm not that age, and if you ARE 16, get off this website and hit them damn books.

The 2010s, no matter what your age, were probably ass. A shitty decade in general. 2000s? Still good. But the 2010s were when we all went to war. Here's hoping The New Roaring 20s are better.

True, those were my prime years and I wasted them all. Now i'm old post prime and with no experiences whatsoever. I have so much to do and not enough time

I need more. I just put a rope in my bedroom. I'm listening the smiths in low key and I'm high on medication, push me harder bro

This decade will be a success for me on one condition: some drunk driver runs me over within the next few days. Too bad I almost never leave my house

We still have a year to make something of this decade. Let's all self-improve and start respecting women!

I could and should have experienced all of the social luxuries normies experience but instead people treated me like a worthless tool/nobody/punching bag and still do. I truly hate women so fucking much. They could easily spare me this pain and suffering but they refuse. They wrong/ignore me for no justifiable reason. I don't deserve to live like this.

I'm not that age, and if you ARE 16, get off this website and hit them damn books.

The 2010s, no matter what your age, were probably ass. A shitty decade in general. 2000s? Still good. But the 2010s were when we all went to war. Here's hoping The New Roaring 20s are better.
It can only get worse

Brutal

OP you make me realize how I started the decade as a teen and I am now in my mid 20's. These were supposed to be my prime years. Nothing came out of it. On the same time, most foids my age started the decade as virgin, now not only their virginity is gone (obviously) but they fucked hundreds of Chads while blatantly ignoring me. I will never have an opportunity to experience anything like this with them anymore.

Now as they are used up and are looking for a betabux, they might give me some attention. No relationship, if ir ever happens, will be based on something true and authentic anymore. Bitterness on my side, lies and dissimulation on her side.

Also I'm realizing every 202x year will only make the situation worse. I missed out the best years of my life and they will only fly away while I get older and older into wageslaving and betabuxxing at best.

It's over.

Pass me the rope.

This decade was a shitshow. Every consecutive year was worse than the previous one. Every year something shitty was invented to deliver more women to chads. In 2020 the chances of a lucky shot for an incel have become so minimal we can as well just play the lottery. Many younger normies were driven into inceldom due to this development. On top of this the internet has developed from a sanctuary of free speach to more and more a fake news heavily censored shitshow. The final cherry , every chad now goes to the gym (after iwas being laughed at when i started in2006) and their bodies look more attractive to foids than mine after 1year training

2020s is the decade of the rope

The 2020's will be, for many of us, our death-cade...

Swallow the SuiPill boyos...

The West doesn't want facial surgery to be covered by insurance.
2020s is the decade of the rope

Things started to go bad in the 2010s. We were young during the worst period of human history. I never stood a chance.

Holy fuck this makes me want to rope

In the 2010s you should have had sex, kissed many women, had relationships, made many friendships, travel the world like normies your age did. 2010s was the decade you should have done all the "young" stuff life has to offer. It's getting too late now. But it's not like you or me had a chance anyway...

Juts die in my sleep already.

Also I'm realizing every 202x year will only make the situation worse. I missed out the best years of my life and they will only fly away while I get older and older into wageslaving and betabuxxing at best.

It's over.

Pass me the rope.

Така е брат,всичко се влошава.:feelsbadman:

While your looksmatch has had the time of her life

2010's were meant for chads' and women's enjoyment

A 16 year old? in 2020? No. He will be 26 in 2030.
And plus if you looks max and botox max you can do all that stuff but dealing with the lower T will be hard.

It won’t be better.

We had the Roaring 20s in the 1920s...

Fast forward 100 years to the Whoring 20s...

Hopefully we’ll experience some kind of crash that will end that, but I highly doubt it this time around

All of my teenage years were in the 2010s and end mid-2020, which I trashed and wasted by LDARing. All I did was LDAR the entire decade.

Nope, it's fucking over. The time to live life already passed me over, now all I have to look forward to is getting older and wageslaving the rest of my life.

I hope I summon the courage to eat a bullet.

2000s? Still good.

2000s were only good for the first half.

1990s were probably the last good decade. It's no wonder that many people are nostalgic over the 90s but I don't see any nostalgia over 00s.

Really sad to think my teenage years are about to end.Those should be the pinnacle of your life, the years you'll never get back and should remember fondly throughout all your life, the years during which you should experience the naivety of going through your first relationship, touch one another and having sex for the first time with both of you being completely inexperienced.All i did was getting rejected and wait, hoping that my occasion would come when i least expected.Luckily i was blackpilled pretty young although i had a period where i couldn't accept it and reverted back to bluepill

I hate all whores.. they all deserve to suffer unspeakable and horrific fates for what they have done to us.

The 2010s I was between 12 - 21 years of age. As I’ve already mentioned prior, this has been the worst time of my 21 years on this earth. From 2011 - 2019, I suffered like no person should. Maybe by the 2020s I can clean up my act.

The 2010s I was between 12 - 21 years of age. As I’ve already mentioned prior, this has been the worst time of my 21 years on this earth. From 2011 - 2019, I suffered like no person should. Maybe by the 2020s I can clean up my act.
I hope you do, but bare in mind that it's unlikely, so don't expect much.

This decade will be a success for me on one condition: some drunk driver runs me over within the next few days. Too bad I almost never leave my house

thats the spirit , death couldnt come fast enough , dont want to be a fuckign wagecuck for the rest of my existence
I don't deserve to live like this.

WE DONT DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS , BROTHER!

Last edited:
2000s were only good for the first half.

1990s were probably the last good decade. It's no wonder that many people are nostalgic over the 90s but I don't see any nostalgia over 00s.

I see nostalgia for the 2000s. The WHOLE 2000s. The latter 2000s had Smash Bros. Brawl, and a culture that surrounded it that eventually died off when the Wii U was born.

Just an update, things have gotten better for me since March 7th. I moved into a group home now and I no longer live in that abusive shithole of an environment that I've had to go through for the last 10+ years. I'm 22 now, btw.

In 2010, I was 15 :feelsbadman: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

and instead it was my decade to join .co :feelsrope:

Fuck dude didnt need to remind me :cryfeels:

Brutal. I started the decade as a 16 year old in a mental institution on suicide watch. I remember thinking back then about how I would regret not successfully roping in the future, and I was completely right.

I wish it was...

I wont ever do any of those things

Imagine a 47 year old man talking about this stuff to a 16 year old kid in real life. Fucked up, right? And that's why minors don't belong here.

Imagine a 47 year old man talking about this stuff to a 16 year old kid in real life. Fucked up, right? And that's why minors don't belong here.
I mean idk. Place for everything