Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2010s are the most destructive decade in human history

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
There has never been a more destructive decade in human history. Things that have been shunned and looked down upon in every major society (including Rome and Greece) such as homosexuality and transgenderism are now celebrated and engrained into moral dogma. Misandry is now completely normalized and any opposition to misandry is le misogyny. Nigger culture is now the norm. No more do white kids talk like civilized humans. Everyone talks in ebonics. All of this was pushed and achieved in the span of ten years via social media. Social media truly is the bane of humanity and the ultimate method of those in power to control and brainwash the sheep to be whatever they want.

It's like a different world now compared to 2009 or even 2011.

Things that have been shunned and looked down upon in every major society (including Rome and Greece) such as homosexuality and transgenderism are now celebrated and engrained into moral dogma.
Are you sure homosexuality and transgenderism were looked down upon in Greece and especially Rome?

2008 onwards, ever since Obama took office.

True. At least soldiers in WW2 had a family to fight for. The modern man has nothing to fight for

Very true. I wish I got to experience the old world, but I was but a young lad at the time. When I became a teenager was when all the wokeness began

Very true. I wish I got to experience the old world, but I was but a young lad at the time. When I became a teenager was when all the wokeness began
Same. It's brutal.

:feelsbadman: same

This world is fucked from this moment forward

Female hypergamy and hoeflation has gotten so bad that the blackpill is mainstream (at least the content about it)

And a shit ton of zoomer dudes are sexless

Gen alpha is when everything ends, as foids are now growing up with all this shit super young