Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2010 was so much easier than today

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

"Emo girls" used to have low standards in dating guys compared to nowadays young females. Their boyfriends usually were skinny, slightly taller average looking guys. Meanwhile, it is almost impossible for the same dudes to get such a girl like in the Video. The value of a young woman has increased to infinity and beyond.

I want emo weeb gf :feelsree:

And heavily tattooed foids weren’t everywhere back then

Cope

Keep telling yourself that:feelsseriously:

They’ve always wanted Chad

Female mate selection biology has not changed with time

Most relationships involving unattractive males are borderline asexual, unless the female is literally forced to have sex

Cope

Keep telling yourself that:feelsseriously:

They’ve always wanted Chad
Female mate selection biology has not changed with time

Most relationships involving unattractive males are borderline asexual, unless the female is literally forced to have sex
its not about desiring Chad, it's about ACCESS

Tinder and Instagram destroyed the dating market for average dudes

There was Facebook before tinder:feelsseriously:

Roasties have always had a direct line to Chad

Yeah that’s true but whats the point of a relationship with a female with no biological urge to fuck her partner

dating is a useless activity if you aren’t genetically refined enough, even if Tinder didn’t exist. Consistent sex is not guaranteed as an unattractive male with a girlfriend

Yeah that’s true but whats the point of a relationship with a female with no biological urge to fuck her partner

dating is a useless activity if you aren’t genetically refined enough, even if Tinder didn’t exist. Consistent sex is not guaranteed as an unattractive male with a girlfriend
My point was that 10 years ago, some of us could at least get access to one of the girls in the Video. Nowadays, it's impossible, whether she cheated or not. Relationships between men and women do not usually last long anyway. The woman is attracted to Chad is the only reason why a relationship continues to exist, which is pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
My point was that 10 years ago, some of us at least could at least get access to one of the girls in the Video. Nowadays, it's impossible, whether she cheated or not. Relationships between men and women do not usually last long anyway. The woman is attracted to Chad is the only reason why a relationship continues to exist, which is pretty pathetic.
A relationship not built on mutual sexual attraction isn’t a relationship at all, it’s a inferior imitation. We may have gotten a “relationship” prior to the Tinder era, but no sex or genuine love would occur on a meaningful level within it, since female brains innately visually assess us as genetically sexually unattractive males unfit to invoke any sexual urges

There was Facebook before tinder:feelsseriously:

Roasties have always had a direct line to Chad

Yeah. It was almost entirely mainstream among the normies by 2010, although i don't think women had harnessed its full potential to hunt for cock back then. Although it was a different time. Although women felt no more accessible then than they did now even if large scale mental illness hadn't broken out yet.

I want emo weeb gf :feelsree:
It was almost entirely mainstream among the normies by 2010, although i don't think women had harnessed its full potential to hunt for cock back then.
The pre 2010 Emo scene was indeed the most Incel friendly subculture. Women thought they were depressed and suicidal because it's Emo. It's such a huge Cope but because of this mentality, Emo girls didn't care about status or how much money you had. The average Emo girls were the only females who tend to hang with the average nice depressed guys rather than the Jock Alpha type.

Last edited:
Those type of foids today are the fat ones, they still get chad or chadlites.

Ten years ago there would be no point for this site.

The pre 2010 Emo scene was indeed the most Incel friendly subculture. Women thought they were depressed and suicidal because it's Emo. It's such a huge Cope but because of this mentality, Emo girls didn't care about status or how much money you had. The average Emo girls were the only females who tend to hang with the average nice depressed guys rather than the Jock Alpha type.
There will never be another era like that sadly :feelsrope:

Cope buddy boyo all they want is
Suspect richard ramirez accused of being the los angeles news photo 1569001952

An incel in 2020 was likely not an incel decades in the past but I doubt any of us had a shot either way. Less chads to swap around didn't have them giving me a shot that's for sure.

I miss the early 2010s, i want emo back, i wish i was born earlier so i could experience it as a teen :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

literally anywhere in the past was easier

Don't idealize the past.
Cute emo girls would never have wanted ugly incels like us.

In the 2010s I used to dream about a gAmEr gIrL who would share my nerd hobbies and be easy and approachable just like we guys. What's interesting, there indeed was a significant presence of that type in my country, they were mildly antagonized or friendly towards men in general, eager to message you first and some of my 4-5/10 friends even managed to find their love that way. But after around 2013 they were mostly gone and gave way to your typical stupid cunts with chads and social media on their mind. HighIQcels are right on the money to point out it was all a trick to infiltrate strong man communities and cancerate them from within. Yet also it was a time of great opportunities on dating scene. There's never gonna be a time like this, guys.

Last edited:

"Emo girls" used to have low standards in dating guys compared to nowadays young females. Their boyfriends usually were skinny, slightly taller average looking guys. Meanwhile, it is almost impossible for the same dudes to get such a girl like in the Video. The value of a young woman has increased to infinity and beyond.

It's over in the U.S and Europe

Too much 6foot 3 chads for them to get pumpndumped by. Most of them even settle in being chadlite's living fleshlight.

In the 2010s I used to dream about a gAmEr gIrL who would share my nerd hobbies and be easy and approachable just like we guys. What's interesting, there indeed was a significant presence of that type in my country, they were mildly antagonized or friendly towards men in general, eager to message you first and some of my 4-5/10 friends even managed to find their love that way. But after around 2013 they were mostly gone and gave way to your typical stupid cunts with chads and social media on their mind. HighIQcels are right on the money to point out it was all a trick to infiltrate strong man communities and cancerate them from within. Yet also it was a time of great opportunities on dating scene. There's never gonna be a time like this, guys.
Tinder came out in 2012 so you might be right

In my high school, they were just as chad chasers as the stacies. this was in 2008-2010 before I dropped out.

I was a kid in 2010

Don't know about that, I was a loser back in 2010 too.

My entire life has been miserable. I would have been an incel even in the 1800s