Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2010 was 12 years ago

You were 20 right?

Seems hard to believe. I literally wouldn't recognize the loser that I became. Innocent days of playing mw2 and not worrying about a thing.

In 2010 i was 10, a kidcel. I have a memory from that age where I finally worked up the courage to confess to my crush and she was clearly uncomfortable:feelshaha:she said she liked me back but i’m pretty sure she only said it to get me to shut up. I never made a move on her after that because I’m pretty sure I knew I didn’t have a chance

Last edited:
In 2010 i was 10, a kidcel. I have a memory from that age where I finally worked up the courage to confess to my crush and she was clearly uncomfortable:feelshaha: she said she liked me back but i’m pretty sure she only said it to get me to shut up. I never made a move on her after that because I’m pretty sure I knew I didn’t have a chance

View: https://youtu.be/KRaWnd3LJfs

Seems hard to believe. I literally wouldn't recognize the loser that I became. Innocent days of playing mw2 and not worrying about a thing.
I was in my teens but still had hope that I will find someone somehow. By 2014 I should have gotten laid and then the ER happened and I realized it was truly ovER for me. Because I was similar age, virgin boyo.

I miss being a kid so bad. I would either go on YouTube, watch tv, or go to the park. Childhood is the only time when sex actually doesn't matter, but now you got these fucking faggots and their sex positivity bullshit, trying to push that shit onto kids like they should even care.

crazy, soon we'll be dead:feelsrope:

time flies, good for us incels, bad for normies and chads. they are getting old and undesirable haha

I miss being a kid

In 2010 I was a kid in grade 4 or 3 even then I never had a crush, there was never a bluepill phase in my life, I never got into that positive feedback loop, in that sense I was blackpilled from the very beginning I just didn't knew the term

It's crazy shit. I remember what I was doing 12 years ago around this time. Failing to ascend in college before eventually giving up.

COD black ops :feelsaww:

I was trophy hunting on psn, still am. :feelsokman:

In 2010 I was spending time on omnimaga.org and writing programs for my TI-84 calculator

Only Mother and my half-cousins are aware of this:
Screenshot from 2022 01 09 15 01 54

Screenshot from 2022 01 09 09 49 31

Screenshot from 2022 01 09 15 01 27

I was playing fallout nv and enjoying the fuck out of it

Is what it is. Life goes on and we continue to rot.

I miss 2008. That’s when i was a kid and I still saw beauty and excitement in the world and things were fun

2014 was 8 years ago and 2018 was 4 years ago :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i remember the feeling when you are content, like the warm you felt inside. once i grew up and swallowed the blackpill....the feeling is gone forever.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but 2018-2022 felt just like yesterday. :dafuckfeels:

Damn I was 16 back then

In 2010 I had no relationships but hope, in 2022 I have no relationships and no hope.