Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 200 years from now when whites become extinct

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
do you think ricecels will take their place? will Asian women finally stop being race traitors?

JFL if you believe that the world will still exist after 200 years. I give it 60 years maximum.

JFL if you believe that the world will still exist after 200 years. I give it 60 years maximum.
cope

the west mayb

but non west countrys might b safe

Humanity itself will die off. We need a nuclear diffERence.
DyKpm.gif

The world will see a lot of werid shit in the future.

Check out the illuminate card games (srs).

I know what youre talking about (lol) but i dont trust conspiracies. Anyway, i hope im wrong... I really want to see the world collapsing, and everyone suffering as much as i suffer. That would be authentic lifefuel.

I know what youre talking about (lol) but i dont trust conspiracies. Anyway, i hope im wrong... I really want to see the world collapsing, and everyone suffering as much as i suffer. That would be authentic lifefuel.
It's not a conspiracy, the game was released in the early 90's and the cards contain events that happened decades after their releasing. Like 9/10, the Pentagon, trump, princess Diana murdering, the middle east revolutions and wars, diseases, etc. And a lot of other events happened too, but not all of them, there are still a lot more. And fortunately all the upcoming events will kill most of us.
images

Stay tuned for the upcoming disasters ;)

Way WAY less than 200 years. More like 100 at most

I don't care because this is out of our perception. Nobody can know what will happen in the future.

"Ricecels" will have a MASSIVE amount of white admixture if whites are "extinct" in 200 years.

It's your wish for white race to become extinct, maoist fag.
OP hates whites because they cuck him severely. He dreams about BWCs though, most likely masturbates to little Asian women taking multiple BWCs

OP hates whites because they cuck him severely. He dreams about BWCs though, most likely masturbates to little Asian women taking multiple BWCs
Maybe yes, but I am not an expert in faggotry.

Yeah it sounds more like a wish to me (The username shows it already) and some asian-white mixes would look more white than others due to genetic recombination. It will only increase the amount of western features within the Asian population. The white race is also way too big to face extinction.

Asian women will just got for Blacks and Arabs instead tbh

my wish is for jews to go extinct

whites are doing it on their own. Its wat you get for kowtowing to kikes and becoming their lapdogs

Yeah it sounds more like a wish to me (The username shows it already) and some asian-white mixes would look more white than others due to genetic recombination. It will only increase the amount of western features within the Asian population. The white race is also way too big to face extinction.
Yes, you are 100 % right. In the places like Scandinavia the climate will make Asian features extinct (for example the non-Indo-European "Scandinavians", who lived in these land before Germanics came were Asian and none from their features is present in Scandinavian population due to climate).

my wish is for jews to go extinct

whites are doing it on their own. Its wat you get for kowtowing to kikes and becoming their lapdogs
Personally, I hate kikes. Also Asians are also doing it on their own, because race mixing is also present in Asia.

Personally, I hate kikes. Also Asians are also doing it on their own, because race mixing is also present in Asia.

Spawns of AMWF and WMAF are Asian passing not shitskin nigger passing

Asian countries are still majority ethnostates unlike weestern europe and americas. Give it 200 years and whites will be minorities in their own countries by a huge margin. Shit america and germany are on track by 2050

nkL8twQ.jpg

not sure why youre attacking me. im spewing the truth.

I am not attacking you. The kids would be mongrels, not the part of Asian race. Whites will still exist in Eastern Europe and Russia.

I am not attacking you. The kids would be mongrels, not the part of Asian race. Whites will still exist in Eastern Europe and Russia.
the kids will be asian as they look 100% Asian and align with asians

just take a look at r/hapas and the cesspool

you think EE and Russia will still be based when the jew comes knocking? good luck man maybe Russia will be the last hope for the white race but its definetly over for western europe and america

nVWyZ5G.jpg

you think EE and Russia will still be based when the jew comes knocking? good luck man maybe Russia will be the last hope for the white race but its definetly over for western europe and america

nVWyZ5G.jpg
I can't take this shit seriously :D . 200 years is a very short time span. Race mixing occurs for thousands of years and all of them will look different in the end. You make only race bait threads and your name reveals your selection bias. Just admit that you hate white people and want them gone, because you feel betrayed by Asian women as a ricecel. There is nothing wrong with having rage.

I can't take this shit seriously :D . 200 years is a very short time span. Race mixing occurs for thousands of years and all of them will look different in the end. You make only race bait threads and your name reveals your selection bias. Just admit that you hate white people and want them gone, because you feel betrayed by Asian women as a ricecel. There is nothing wrong with having rage.

look at the numbers from the past 30 years when it comes to birthrates and mass immigration

i admit i do have hatred but what i said is factual as well

Whites will become extinct not because of the fake alt right narrative of refugeez fucking muh wite womeyn but actually from white men fucking ethnic women. it's your own fault.

look at the numbers from the past 30 years when it comes to birthrates and mass immigration

i admit i do have hatred but what i said is factual as well
The white race is too big to vanish into nothingness.People will have a mixture of asian and white features and their phenotype depends on the recombination that happens. Some will look more white in some aspect and some more Asian. The more western looking Asians are not on r/hapas.

The mixing of racial features is more likely unless someone makes a genocide on white people.

It's not that I really care about it because it's something that we will never see. I also care more about beliefs and not about race. It's just not realistic to say and this is why I don't support your claim :D

I wouldn't have a problem to go to Japan or South korea to get laid there. (Unlikely because I am too depressed to do anything and I don't have the opportunity)

Cope nukes will wipe us all out before that
I give it 50 years MAX before its all over

The white race is too big to vanish into nothingness.People will have a mixture of asian and white features and their phenotype depends on the recombination that happens. Some will look more white in some aspect and some more Asian. The more western looking Asians are not on r/hapas.

The mixing of racial features is more likely unless someone makes a genocide on white people.

It's not that I really care about it because it's something that we will never see. I also care more about beliefs and not about race. It's just not realistic to say and this is why I don't support your claim :D

I wouldn't have a problem to go to Japan or South korea to get laid there. (Unlikely because I am too depressed to do anything and I don't have the opportunity)

when non whites become minorities soon in their countries shit will break out

its like how native americans got fucked when the europeans came

i have done a lot of research on this and i do predict a race war in the future

i would love to see a lot of people dead

200 years? don't underestimate inbreeders down south boyo

when non whites become minorities soon in their countries shit will break out

its like how native americans got fucked when the europeans came

i have done a lot of research on this and i do predict a race war in the future

i would love to see a lot of people dead
I think a culture war is more likely tbh

I think a culture war is more likely tbh
its either ethnics vs whites or muslims vs whites

but its most likely ethnics vs whites as whites will revive the 5th reich

Whites will become extinct not because of the fake alt right narrative of refugeez fucking muh wite womeyn but actually from white men fucking ethnic women. it's your own fault.
Well you can't stop the thirst and it's better than being an incel

nVWyZ5G.jpg
Huge cope, Elliot Rodger (for example of hapa) didn't consider himself full Asian and he despised full Asians. I think that neo-Nazis will win in Russia and they will conquer whole EE+Scandinavia. Tbh, idc about cucked Western Europe. Germany would be divided into two - eastern part would belong to Russia, and western one to Muslims.

probably the Jews will have their way, and this:
1200px-Halle_Berry_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

will become new standard of beauty

The US is just Brazil 2.0

Wasnt there a guy on here who got banned for similar race shit?

They might have literally no other choice; only whites take shit from and tolerate racial outgroups in their own countries. White countries without white people will become insta-shitholes a la South Africa, meaning Asians will have a presence in them limited to resource-extraction colonies (like they do in Africa now), but otherwise live in Asian countries exclusively.

Asian women will be trapped with their own men.

There's something fishy about nukes tbh. All the footage we've been shown looks fake like out of king kong set.

There's something fishy about nukes tbh. All the footage we've been shown looks fake like out of king kong set.

Not unexpected from the Jews and masons. They always lie about everything and it's crazy how people are too deluded nowadays that they no longer believe in a god.