Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 200 million pakis have no electric power for 12 hours daily

JFL. And americucks keep giving it because they’re low IQ. They don’t know the politicians will just stuff their own pockets with it.
They know, they're not stupid. They understand that this corruption is just the cost of doing business so that they'll do what you tell them and keep the region under your influence.

They know, they're not stupid. They understand that this corruption is just the cost of doing business so that they'll do what you tell them and keep the region under your influence.
I don’t think they know just how corrupt they are. They got other ways to keep them under influence.

United cuckdom but now in uae

What's ur height?I would choose to live in Chinese concentration camp then tall fags. Ur oneitis is paki muslim?
My oneitis' husband is from there. Brutal. Oneitis and I live in the Netherlands.

Which curry country has it the best? Bangladesh? Does Nepal count as a curry country?

Which curry country has it the best? Bangladesh? Does Nepal count as a curry country?
Nepalis are curries more or less, with a sizable amount of rice/curry hybrid subhumans. Best curry country probably is some island nation or Guyana (South American nation which had imported curry wageslaves)

natural selection at its finest

Jfl pakistan has a population of 220 so thats almost the whole country